2017 Mazda CX-5 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 CX-5 Mazda
Explore the 2017 Mazda CX-5
Shop the 2017 Mazda CX-5

sweet ride,

IT was better then I was expecting, leg room, comf. seats, nice sound system, all vary good, good suspension, vary quiet inside, interior is vary will put togather

I love my Mazda CX-5

One of the best cars we have purchased. Love the comfort of the seats. Smooth ride and reliable motor. Sharp looking car. Mazda you scored high on this design!

Luxury at and Affordable Price

The care looks like it belongs to a higher end brand on the outside, and they don't stop there. The interior of the car is extremely comfortable while looking great. The car handles great, I have 0 qualms about what I purchased, and at a great price too.

Great Car

It's no luxury vehicle but it's still really nice. It gets great gas mileage. There's more storage than there appears to be. I like it.

Great Car

I have only owned this car for 5 days . So far it is very comfortable and reliable. I like the lines of the car and the interior is comfortable and very attractive.

The best small SUV I?ve ever had

Very fun car to own. Looks and drive great . I have the soul red and everywhere I go someone has to say something abou it.

3.1

Worse than a '69 bug in a cross wind

If there had been a tiff breeze when I test drove the CX-5 I never would have leased the car. Gas mileage and comfort have been OK, this is my commuter car and it does that job satisfactorily, but get on an Interstate on a windy day and all bets are off, this car changes lanes on it's own in any wind over 10 mph, very dangerous in my opinion. City driving, going to the home improvement store for yard stuff, as long as your in town it does the job. If you drive on the highway - treat it like it's radioactive...

Really reliable

Plenty of get up and go. Reliable and competent. Good looking exterior. Interior ok. Gets good has mileage. Plenty of get up and go. Roomy back. Easy to lay back seats down for hauling.

WOW! Why pay more.

Originally considering Lexus or Volvo till I test drove the 2017 CX5. This car blew me away. Beautiful styling and all the features those luxury cars had for a lot less. As a former Lexis owner don?t buy the hype take a look at the wonderful alternative.

Good for everything

I share Mazda CX-5 GT with my wife (I also have 2014 Mazda 6 GT). Amazing safety including stop and go cruise control. Really easy to drive with sharp handling and prompt acceleration. Accommodates drivers of different size and kids in the rear. Quiet with nice BOSE sound. Looks great with LED accents.