Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2017 Mazda CX-5
Shop the 2017 Mazda CX-5

Love my car.

I love this car. It is awesome no issues with it. It is a great commute car. Drives nice. Great tires brand new. Drives nice.

Yep! It is fun to drive!

Very upscale feeling and looks. Sporty but still practical. Happy with the purchase! GT is the only way to go, loaded with everything. Just wish it had power folding mirrors. Small complaint considering all the bells & whistles. Love the Bose sound system & the nav. Sweet!

4.0

Very Nice Car

We bought the CX-5 to be higher off the ground, to have AWD, and to have room for excess luggage, while still keeping an eye on gas mileage and comfort. We have been very pleased. It has performed admirably, even on a 5670 mile road trip through the western US--from Oregon to Wyoming to Texas to California and back to Oregon. The car is comfortable, easy to drive, mostly good on power and very good on gas for a larger car (25-26 in town and 28-29 on the road). Car has many added safety features--adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, backup mirror and cross traffic warning, and heads-up display of speed, blind-spot monitoring and cruise control status.

sweet ride,

IT was better then I was expecting, leg room, comf. seats, nice sound system, all vary good, good suspension, vary quiet inside, interior is vary will put togather

I love my Mazda CX-5

One of the best cars we have purchased. Love the comfort of the seats. Smooth ride and reliable motor. Sharp looking car. Mazda you scored high on this design!

Luxury at and Affordable Price

The care looks like it belongs to a higher end brand on the outside, and they don't stop there. The interior of the car is extremely comfortable while looking great. The car handles great, I have 0 qualms about what I purchased, and at a great price too.

Great Car

It's no luxury vehicle but it's still really nice. It gets great gas mileage. There's more storage than there appears to be. I like it.

Great Car

I have only owned this car for 5 days . So far it is very comfortable and reliable. I like the lines of the car and the interior is comfortable and very attractive.

The best small SUV I?ve ever had

Very fun car to own. Looks and drive great . I have the soul red and everywhere I go someone has to say something abou it.

3.0

Worse than a '69 bug in a cross wind

If there had been a tiff breeze when I test drove the CX-5 I never would have leased the car. Gas mileage and comfort have been OK, this is my commuter car and it does that job satisfactorily, but get on an Interstate on a windy day and all bets are off, this car changes lanes on it's own in any wind over 10 mph, very dangerous in my opinion. City driving, going to the home improvement store for yard stuff, as long as your in town it does the job. If you drive on the highway - treat it like it's radioactive...