Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2017 Mazda CX-5
Shop the 2017 Mazda CX-5

Really reliable

Plenty of get up and go. Reliable and competent. Good looking exterior. Interior ok. Gets good has mileage. Plenty of get up and go. Roomy back. Easy to lay back seats down for hauling.

WOW! Why pay more.

Originally considering Lexus or Volvo till I test drove the 2017 CX5. This car blew me away. Beautiful styling and all the features those luxury cars had for a lot less. As a former Lexis owner don?t buy the hype take a look at the wonderful alternative.

Good for everything

I share Mazda CX-5 GT with my wife (I also have 2014 Mazda 6 GT). Amazing safety including stop and go cruise control. Really easy to drive with sharp handling and prompt acceleration. Accommodates drivers of different size and kids in the rear. Quiet with nice BOSE sound. Looks great with LED accents.

Sleek, reliable and great for a family!

I?ve always been a truck guy but decided to go the suv route which was a bad call on my part. This suv on the other hand, is a bad machine. As far as reliability and style is concerned, this can?t be beat. Mix that with a unbeatable price and you could find your dream suv! I hate to let it go but I have already bought another truck and need this gone!

Mazda CX-5 best in clas

Really like the Mazda. Options you get are great value for the money. Went with Touring and the Preferred package, which gets you Bose radio, power moon roof and power lift gate. These are options we use. Sales people agree this is the sweet spot getting best features without added cost of Grand Touring. Although Grand Touring is beautiful if you can spare a few more G's. In April fantastic deals on end of last year's 2017 model.

Quietest, most comfortable car I've ever owned

II replaced a Honda Accord which became difficult to enter and exit and the 2018's are even lower. The Mazda CX-5 is a delight to drive but a word of advice. The electronics, and there are many wonderful features, are not user friendly. It took nearly three weeks to become comfortable using them. However once mastered it's become automatic (almost).

most features for value

This car met my buying needs, and continues to exceed my expectations for this class of vehicle. The drive is engaging and the features are helpful for both safety and fun.

Very fun to drive!

Plenty of leg, head, and cargo room. Fun to - very manueverablte drive. Very stylish yet affordable. Excellent safety features. Would recommend to anyone- whatever lifestyle.

I look for an excuse to go for a drive now!

Love my new Mazda SUV, so fun to drive. Super quiet, easy to see out of all windows, lots of great features. I feel very safe in this vehicle. Back up camera and navigation is just the best!

Best Family Car Purchase

I did 2 months of research on all different kinds of Crossover vehicles. From the Honda CRV- to the Hyundai Tuscon. We test drove 4 different vehicles: The Honda CRV, Toyota RAV-4, Hyundai Tuscon, and the Mazda CX-5. We tested the CX-5 last. It has everything from sporty to luxury you could want! Very nice leather interior that gives you a feel of a higher end vehicle. It has a sport mode that allows you to accelerate like a 6cylinder, but you are still getting the benefits of the 4 cylinder with mileage. Technologically up to date with the navigation system, back up camera system, and many other amazing features. We upgraded our package to have a sunroof, bose surround sound, and navigation. It was definitely worth it. My biggest concern was the back seat would not have enough room with 2 full sized adults in the front. We had two sales reps sit in the front while my wife and I sat in back, and we fit perfectly! We love this car, and will be a Mazda family for years to come!