2020 Mazda CX-5 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 CX-5 Mazda
Explore the 2020 CX-5 Mazda
Shop the 2020 CX-5 Mazda

I love it

I don’t know why I didn’t purchase it sooner. I love it and couldn’t be happier. Very luxurious and comfortable to drive and looks great.

Very happy with my CX-5

The overall experience, buying, driving , service has been great. The CX-5 is our second Lou Fusz Mazda purchase and we were well taken care of.

Best car I've owned!!

This car met all my needs! Had plenty of legroom for my family! Very spacious for a family of 5! Great on mpg, no regrets!

The Mazda is similar to a BMW at half the cost

After a full year of driving this Mazda is still flawless and a delight to own. BMW is known as the “drivers car” for multiple reasons, our Mazda has those same qualities and sense of the road for half the cost of a BMW.

I love my CX 5!

I love it. It’s stylish and fun to drive. Drives great and is comfortable. I live the heated seats and the car play works really well.

Excellent Quality

The car was exactly what we were looking for, smaller than our minivan, but still plenty a room for the family. It’s comfortable on the inside and sporty on the outside. It’s a very smooth ride and we love the Apple CarPlay.

4.4

Nicest SUV I've ever owned

This car has all-wheel drive, more gadgets than I can shake a stick at, good safety rating, good Consumer Reports rating, good mileage! I'm looking forward to a good 10 years has a happy SUV owner!

Sharp looking car

We have only owned the car for two days. We have driven 350 miles so far. We like everything about it. The cockpit controls could be less complicated.

New CX-5

The SUV checked all the my boxes i.e., ride, safety features, size and color. I love all the standard features that come with the vehicle but we added the upgrade package to get the sun roof and automatic trunk gate lift. Prior to purchasing I test drove several other models but this one met my needs.

Excellent vehicle in every aspect

Extremely comfortable, well made, and good looking vehicle. Not good to force people to write at least twenty five words in a survey. Not something I’m enjoying doing.