2011 Mazda Cx 7

Great buy!

by from Woodbridge, VA on October 19, 2011

I've had my CX-7 since June of this year and love it! I wanted something with more cargo and passenger room then a regular sedan and this was perfect. It's not massive but feels aggressive when you are behind the wheel. I enjoy the ride and the accessories are great! I got the heated seats for winter and the sunroom for summer! I'm set! I've been through MANY cars as I get bored with them often and want to trade up. I might actually pay this puppy off and keep it!! hahah Zoom-Zoom.

I loved it!!

by from Indianapolis, IN on March 6, 2012

I love my CX-7, the style, color, and the convience package with this car. I'm totally so proud to drive it and show it to my family and friends.

Very pleased

by from Atlanta, GA on December 19, 2014

Caveat: Just got this car two weeks ago as my early Christmas present, so I can't speak to reliability except for my previous Mazda ownership experience. What I can say is this: It drives like a Mazda and that is a good thing. We previously had a Mazda 3 that was so fun to drive and we were wanting a small SUV/CUV that would still be fun to drive, not lumbering like a minivan or feel unwieldy or unstable on turns like some other SUVs (Highlander - I'm talking about YOU). It sits up higher than a passenger car, but not too tall for my 5 foot frame. My husband is 6 foot but has plenty of room and doesn't feel cramped when he drives to work in his police gear. It's the perfect fit for us both. We read a lot of reviews about the vehicle before testing driving this and we were wary about road noise other reviews mentioned. We haven't noticed the road/cabin noise at high speed and this is driven on the interstate every day. It's not got a lot of punch, but that's the trade off for getting decent MPG but it has decent enough pick up so no complaints there. We bought the fully loaded touring version with the technology package and are so glad we did. The seats are incredibly comfortable and the leather is nice and supple. The BOSE stereo is awesome as is the sunroof and backup camera. It feels like a luxury vehicle without the hefty price tag. The only downside is the vehicle was purchased for me but my husband likes it so much that he keeps taking it to work and I end up driving our other car. Seriously though, we did a lot of research before going car shopping and are so happy with our purchase. Mazda is known for having a low cost of ownership and manufacture quality vehicles. We could not be more thrilled with our CX7 and know we'll have it for a long time.

2011 Mazda cx7

by from Minneapolis, MN on July 27, 2012

Overall I really like my CX-7. The list of things I like the most...nice interior, the Bose system, the handling, comfort, heated seats, blue tooth capabilities, steering wheel controls, back up camera, Satellite radio, dual charger outlets, & overall stylish look. Things I don't like as much...lack of head room is #1 (I'm 6'3), lack of power passenger seat, the back seats don't flip down all the way when the front seat is all the way back, the back seat is skinny on the passenger side ( it would make more sense for the skinny side to be behind the driver since you can't have the seat down and have the front seat all the way back) , gas miles is good but not great (19-20 city) , lack of room in the back seat. That is everything i can think of, I've been driving this car for nearly a year, mostly a smooth easy to handle car, but a few spots for improvement. and if you can find the 0% financing it's a no brainer.

This car can ZIP

by from Elk Grove CA on May 25, 2013

I am a former long time Toyota owner and always thought i would own a Toyota until I read the reviews on the CX-5/7/9 and compared the CX's to the RAV4. For 4-7k more money you can get a RAV4, but why when the CX models are just as cool. I ended up buying the CX-7 (2011) and love it. The acceleration is GREAT. Much better than my smaller, 2010 Corolla. Go figure. The only complaint i have about this vehicle is the AC is really wimpy. What is up with that?? Other than that, i am very pleased that i bought this!

not too shabby

by from Austin on October 2, 2013

I have had my 2011 for 30 months now with no issues at all. The AC may seem a little skimpy to some, but when it is 105 outside, most cars are skimpy. Great reliability, Right on MPG but the back seats may be a little compact for those over 5'10". Make sure you realize the oil needed is 0W- semi synthetic, so it may be a little more expensive.

Love the Mazda cx7

by from New York on July 27, 2013

The moment I drove the car I fell in love with it, right away. I purchased it used a year ago and never had any problems. It Drives easily and provides great storage space.

so far a good experience in a great car so far!

by from arvada, co on May 26, 2017

got a much better deal than i could get from a private party i shopped for 2 weeks and i like this car a lot.

This is great all around!

by from Atlanta, Georgia on July 24, 2017

Everything about this vehicle is great. Great performance in the city and on the highway. Great on fuel consumption in the city and the highway. The cx7 is extremely comfortable and spacious.

Very reliable and beautiful inside and out

by from Louisville, Ky on June 6, 2017

I love the feel of the entire car there are definitely enough buttons to play around with. My only issue is a slight ticking on the belt that is pretty annoying other than that I'm in love

Our Expert Review: 2011 Mazda Cx 7