2013 Mazda CX-9 consumer reviews

side view of 2013 CX-9 Mazda
Explore the 2013 Mazda CX-9
Shop the 2013 Mazda CX-9

Very dependable great ratings

Its all I wanted couldn't ask for a better car our sales person very knowledgeable as well as professional not to mention personable thank you again Debi

Great family car with Seating for 7

This car has served us well. Very comfortable vehicle With all the options. 3 bench seats to seat up to 7 passengers. Great looking great running car.

4.0

Excellent vehicle until engine failure at 71k mi

This car was trouble free until recently. It is comfortable, handles well, and is sporty. Honestly, we loved this car...until this past week. At just 71k mi, the water pump failed, spewing antifreeze into the engine, causing catastrophic engine failure. Apparently this is a common issue with the CX9 and the Mazda 6, and one for which Mazda has not accepted responsibility. So disappointed, as we had planned on purchasing another Mazda.

I love MAZDA

Ive had every shape and size, I want style as well as function and Mazda does it all. Im a mother but I don't want to rock up in some wagon - thisSUV makes me feel swish when the kids are tucked up in bed and I can trolly the girls around without feeling like wearing mum jeans

4.3

Great drive and room, not so great mileage

I genuinely loved my cx9 when I had it. It was roomy and the optional 3rd row came in handy. Had heated leather seats which I loved! Includes CD player, backup camera, and blind spot detection. Drives smooth and turns great. I test drive lots of SUVS and this one turned the best for getting into parking spots. Only downfall was the gas mileage. My work is an hour each way and I had to trade for a hybrid. I’m short but had no issue seeing well when driving.

Most Reliable Car I Have Owned

This car has met all my needs. Got 108,000 miles on the original tires. Got 140,000 on the original brakes. Tows a light trailer like there is nothing back there.

2.0

Big disappointment

2013, 72,000 miles, bought used, had for w days, engine light came on, ended up being a major engine issue, gave car back to dealership

Excellent reliability .

Extremely comfortable and SUPER spacious. VERY quiet engine, very low maintenance as nothing nothing failed so far during the 5 yrs I have owned this vehicle except for new tires and Battery.

Just purchased this used CX-9

This is our first time owning a Mazda and we were a little hesitant because it has so many miles but after talking with other Mazda owners we hope to put another 100,000 thousand on it.

We love it

We got the touring package and it feels like absolute luxury. Love the handling. We test drove a lot of others- Highlander and Acadia etc and liked this much more