2010 Mazda6

2010 Mazda Mazda6

2010 Mazda Mazda6

Have You Driven the 2010 Mazda Mazda6?

After 2 weeks

by 1st time Mazda man from Livonia, MI on Sat Apr 10 2010

All the bells and whistles for so little money! The Mazda6 has looks and style that can't be beat. The front seats could use a little more padding. The 4-cylinder engine could use a little more get up and go from a full stop. However, I am getting on average 30 miles to the gallon and you can't go wrong with that!

Such a well balanced car in pretty much all areas!

by Skippy(the Mazda 6) from Killeen, TX on Wed Aug 31 2016

After owning a 2010 Mazda 6 iSport for over 5 years, I had to part with it so my fiance could have reliable transportation again after her previous car finally croaked on her. I now own a 2013 Mazda 3 iTouring Sedan, but that 6 was such a wonderful car to me! Such a simple car to upkeep! Simply keep with the routine maintenance on it, and it will pay u back 10 folds! By far, the most dependable car I've ever owned in my life! A perfect blend of style, cost efficiency, AND dependability to boot! Despite having over 167K on the clock, my fiance LOVES it! And knowing Mazda's overall reputation, that 6's life ain't even HALFWAY over with! I just KNOW my fiance will have a good car for years to come!!!

Cant be beat

by Mazda convert from Buffalo N.Y., on Wed Jun 18 2014

Awesome car for the $$$,handles like a sportscar,very responsive steering,the 4 cyl is a perfect blend of economy and performance,auto trans shifts seamlessly,nice features come standard,although i do miss the power seat option,but tilt and tele wheel helps in finding a comfortable driving position,very roomy interior,looks very upper scale,distinctive exterior styling,large trunk,all in all a great car,dependable,fun to drive,appears to be a very well kept secret,dont understand why u dont see more of these on the road!!!,drive and compare to the Accord,camry,Fusion ,u will be impressed

Best car for the $

by JDR 007 on Mon Nov 06 2017

This car is extremely reliable!! Literally in my 6 years of ownership, I have only changed wear items... Headlight bulbs, wipers tires, and brakes. Best bang for the buck and a definite 5-star rating in every category when taking price into consideration. I had an Accord prior to this car and I much prefer the performance, style and comfort of the Mazda 6. The backseat is huge! I fit two car seats with ease. I am nearly 6 foot and I can sit comfortably with the car seat installed (not the same can be said for our SUV!)

love it

by baby doll from oak hill, wv on Wed Mar 28 2012

bought my mazda6 2010 about 2 months ago. so far i love the car. gas mileage could be a little better, but the good power from the 4 cylinder is worth the loss. the car runs good, rides good and is very comfortable. lots of interior room, and the car is very sharp inside and oput. no problems so far. the car is fun to drive.

Very nice car!

by Bjb from Pasadena, Tx. on Wed Oct 16 2013

I never been on cars.com before and was looking for a specific type of vehicle. I found 3 and the one I was interested in is the one I bought. The site explained everything I needed to know about the car and were it was. In less than 5 days it was in my driveway from the dealership. Nice and easy payment plan, and was in the price range that was suitable for me and my wife. Low miles and the drive train was still under warranty! Thanks again! It was worth the time to check out cars.com!

Best performance in its class!!!

by TB from Indiana on Thu Mar 22 2018

This car is quick, comfortable, and handles like a dream. Perfect for the weekends or for carrying people. I've driven all of the cars in the class, however this one puts a smile on my face every time I drive it! With proper tires and a manual, this car will get to 60 in the low 7 seconds and cruise at 120 mph without even a shudder.

Most reliable car I've owned

by Terry zoom zoom from Beaver Dam wi on Tue Feb 05 2019

Very dependable car, never broke down ,very fun to drive,fast and powerful 6 cylinder engine. Very stylish, lot of cabin room Great HID lights for great visibility. Many positive comments on the appearance of car. A 9 plus car,only minor complaint a little road noise. All the luxury options makes for a great car

4 year follow up

by exiled in MS from Jackson MS on Thu May 22 2014

I posted about two year ago and so far no problems at all.I will hit 60k miles next month.Switched from original tires and took a very slight gas mileage hit.The glasses holder part needed replacement and so did the electronic key detection part.I still look forward to road trips and drove the car up to Canada last summer.It was a great trip.I did learn that the car is kind of gutless going up steep hills so as long as you are o.k. going 50 very occasionally no issue.Still running on original battery.Leaning heavily toward keeping car for next 60k!!

Best Car Ever Owned

by MASS from Hillsboro, OR on Mon Jun 02 2014

I purchased my Mazda 6 at Royal Moore in Hillsboro, Oregon, which by the way, is the only place to buy a vehicle at because they are amazing! I love my Mazda 6 because so far it's been dependable in every aspect. Its got great performance, great gas mileage, awsome style. I aways get compliments on it. It's Mazda 6 for me all the way!

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2010 Mazda Mazda6

Mazda redesigned its midsize sedan just last year, but the radical new styling failed to bring in a legion of buyers. In fact, sales of the 6 slipped after the redesign, which rarely happens. Perhaps it was the troubled economy that kept buyers away, because after a week of testing a fairly well-equipped Mazda6, I can’t for the life of me figure out what family-sedan shopper wouldn’t be tempted by this car.

The ride is extremely comfortable, there’s plenty of power, it looks great and, oh yeah, it packs a ton of features at a price that beats the competition. You can read a review of the 2009 Mazda6 that features an optional V-6 engine here. My impressions of the 2010 four-cylinder are... Read More