2017 Mazda6

4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

New Mazda 6 Grand Touring

by Bill A from Cumberland MD on April 24, 2017

Had to return our VW Passat Diesel, loved the car and assumed we would just get a new Passat. With encouragement from the sales person test drove the Mazda 6 there was no comparison it had a nicer style, better ride, more comfortable, more options and lower price (with rebates). Have only had car for a few days but have driven it for long periods of time and it really does ride amazingly. The comfort and handling is great. The safety features make you feel like the car could drive itself. The heads up display and center information center all easy to use and provide all the information you could possible want or need. The Bose sound system is awesome. If you are in the market for a 4 door sedan you have to at least test drive the Mazda 6 you will not be disappointed.

Reliable Car

by Cj5864 from Arlington Texas on June 21, 2017

I purchased this car back in February of 2017. This car interior quality excels my expectations for this price point. This car drives very smoothly even though it's not the fastest car in this segment. I would totally recommend this to a friend!

This Car is a Sleeper

by Jumpback from Argyle, Texas on July 17, 2017

I am really pleased with my choice of this vehicle. A Mazda 6 Grand Touring Edition. This car is never advertised on TV or car magazines or for that matter anywhere. It does everything well. Ride and handling is terrific. It is quiet and has all the gadgets that anyone would want. I bought it for $28,000 after all rebates and discounts were applied so it is a bargain for sure. The car is a deep metallic blue (we used call it midnight blue) and it has a very light, not quite white interior. The wheels are fantastic. I have been getting well over 30 mph with the only option available a four cylinder 184 hp engine. If this thing had a turbo six it would be a killer. As it is it is pretty snappy and serves us well. Anyone looking at the million Toyotas and Hondas on the road should take a ride in this car. You won't see yourself coming and going all day long.

Finest mid sized sedan on market today

by Sydney from Yukon, OK on August 13, 2017

The 2017 Mazda 6 is by far and away better than all others in its class. Suburb styling, handling, and fuel efficiency. This vehicle will become the most sought after preowned in a few years. Buy today and love when you trade it in.

I love this car!

by Dmccorkle from Dallas, Texas on May 20, 2017

I love the styling, the ride, the overall appearance and handling of this car! It's the perfect color of blue that I love and it's absolutely beautiful. I've never driven a Mazda before, but now I'm sure I'll be driving one for many years to come! I love it!

Great Buy!

by MichD from on September 13, 2017

Luxury comforts at an affordable price. Great handling and performance. The ride is quiet and smooth. First tank of gas I averaged 32 miles per gallon city driving.

Bang! For My Buck

by aww from LA JOLLA on September 21, 2017

This car is excellent because it's a triple threat--it's got good looks, reliability, and value for the money. This has served to be an amazing first car for me and I really enjoy driving it because it's comfortable and sleek.

ZOOM ZOOM!

by ScarletChick from Horseheads, NY on April 22, 2018

This is the third Mazda I've owned. It's a very smooth stylish comfortable ride with great gas mileage, kicking Bose system and fantastic technological bells and whistles. I've never had any problems with any of my Mazdas. I'm a Mazda owner for life. Zoom Zoom!!

Nicest car I?ve ever owned

by Mazdalover from on March 22, 2018

I bought my Mazda 6 grand touring a few weeks ago. 13 miles on it when purchased. I?ve racked up some miles (lol) since but this car makes driving so much fun! This car is an exceptional value for the money even starting with the Sport model. The grand touring trim will get you a whole lot of safety features, beautiful led headlights & fog lights, an 11 speaker Bose audio system with active noise cancellation (which sounds phenomenal!!) , a moonroof, and beautiful 19?wheels. I love also that Mazda 6?s aren?t a car you?ll see 30x in a day like Honda/Toyota/Ford. The styling of the car is stunning, and the led headlights illuminate the road beautifully and The auto high beam feature is nice. I can?t say enough about the Bose audio system, that and the comfortable seats make long trips a joy! I can?t say enough about this car. I absolutely love it! I wanted a 2018 6, but the rebates and low rate I got made the purchase too hard to pass up. I?d recommend this car to anyone !

My new 2017.5 Mazda 6 is truly a great car

by srosengren1 from Chicago, IL on April 29, 2018

My new Mazda 6 is a great car. The engine and transmission are very smooth and responsive. The car sometimes feels like a V-6 in sport mode. The styling inside and out is top notch and the Bose sound system is awesome. The ride is firm and there is a bit of road noise, but overall this is an amazing car that drives like a sports car. I love it!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7