Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2017 Mazda6

2017 Mazda Mazda6

2017 Mazda Mazda6

Have You Driven the 2017 Mazda Mazda6?

This Car is a Sleeper

by Jumpback from Argyle, Texas on Mon Jul 17 2017

I am really pleased with my choice of this vehicle. A Mazda 6 Grand Touring Edition. This car is never advertised on TV or car magazines or for that matter anywhere. It does everything well. Ride and handling is terrific. It is quiet and has all the gadgets that anyone would want. I bought it for $28,000 after all rebates and discounts were applied so it is a bargain for sure. The car is a deep metallic blue (we used call it midnight blue) and it has a very light, not quite white interior. The wheels are fantastic. I have been getting well over 30 mph with the only option available a four cylinder 184 hp engine. If this thing had a turbo six it would be a killer. As it is it is pretty snappy and serves us well. Anyone looking at the million Toyotas and Hondas on the road should take a ride in this car. You won't see yourself coming and going all day long.

Finest mid sized sedan on market today

by Sydney from Yukon, OK on Sun Aug 13 2017

The 2017 Mazda 6 is by far and away better than all others in its class. Suburb styling, handling, and fuel efficiency. This vehicle will become the most sought after preowned in a few years. Buy today and love when you trade it in.

Bang! For My Buck

by aww from LA JOLLA on Thu Sep 21 2017

This car is excellent because it's a triple threat--it's got good looks, reliability, and value for the money. This has served to be an amazing first car for me and I really enjoy driving it because it's comfortable and sleek.

ZOOM ZOOM!

by ScarletChick from Horseheads, NY on Sun Apr 22 2018

This is the third Mazda I've owned. It's a very smooth stylish comfortable ride with great gas mileage, kicking Bose system and fantastic technological bells and whistles. I've never had any problems with any of my Mazdas. I'm a Mazda owner for life. Zoom Zoom!!

Beautiful and comfortable

by Fedegar from Saint Cloud on Tue Apr 17 2018

All what I need space reliability comfort inside and out precious color tire size aluminum rims Bluetooth connectivity rear camera push bottom star and stop and many things

I love this car!

by Dmccorkle from Dallas, Texas on Sat May 20 2017

I love the styling, the ride, the overall appearance and handling of this car! It's the perfect color of blue that I love and it's absolutely beautiful. I've never driven a Mazda before, but now I'm sure I'll be driving one for many years to come! I love it!

LUXURY AT A VALUE PRICE

by Railey from BUTLER on Sat Mar 31 2018

2nd Mazda 6 I've owned. Just paid off one and bought another. LUXURY and a value price. Handles great and looks good!! Great service experience.

Great Buy!

by MichD from on Wed Sep 13 2017

Luxury comforts at an affordable price. Great handling and performance. The ride is quiet and smooth. First tank of gas I averaged 32 miles per gallon city driving.

Nicest car I’ve ever owned

by Mazdalover from on Thu Mar 22 2018

I bought my Mazda 6 grand touring a few weeks ago. 13 miles on it when purchased. I’ve racked up some miles (lol) since but this car makes driving so much fun! This car is an exceptional value for the money even starting with the Sport model. The grand touring trim will get you a whole lot of safety features, beautiful led headlights & fog lights, an 11 speaker Bose audio system with active noise cancellation (which sounds phenomenal!!) , a moonroof, and beautiful 19’wheels. I love also that Mazda 6’s aren’t a car you’ll see 30x in a day like Honda/Toyota/Ford. The styling of the car is stunning, and the led headlights illuminate the road beautifully and The auto high beam feature is nice. I can’t say enough about the Bose audio system, that and the comfortable seats make long trips a joy! I can’t say enough about this car. I absolutely love it! I wanted a 2018 6, but the rebates and low rate I got made the purchase too hard to pass up. I’d recommend this car to anyone !

Great blend of agility and comfort and everything.

by CUlater from Bel Air, MD on Sun Mar 11 2018

Really pleased with my 2017 Mazda6 Grand Touring after the first week. It just 'feels' right and natural. Mazda just gets drivers, so everything seems to be just where and how you expect it, and the car handles, rides, and goes like it should. No, better than it should for what they are asking. This car definitely competes way, waaay above its price class. I still love my Infiniti G35, but this Mazda6 impresses even more. And the gas mileage after the first tank is not that much below my Fusion Hybrid's! In the sport mode, it is amazingly responsive and has more than adequate pickup. I really can't describe how pleased I am with this vehicle - put it on your short list and take a test drive...you won't be disappointed. PS: off topic, but hey Cars.com, if I said I bought brand new, give me a 'pending' option on rating Reliability - I expect my Mazda6 will be reliable, but after a week, other than initial delivery bugs, I really don't know yet, do I?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7