Classy but Sporty

by from Reston, VA on August 31, 2009

I love my 2005 E500. Tasteful design with alot of giddy-up. I love when people try not to let me merge. All the power and handling you would ever want. I owned a S500 previously and I find the E500 a much more practical and sporty ride! Enjoy Resposibly!

Great Car, But. . .

by from Philadelphia Pa on May 11, 2006

I have the E500 4Matic station wagon, but the combination of handling and performance makes me forget that I am driving a station wagon. However, for all of the great performance, I have had to put up with electrical difficulties since litterally the first day. I have had the distributor replaced, and the AC blower replaced. Other than tose issues, which have been corrected under waranty, it has been a wonderful car. The air ride suspension is a nice feature for those who want a sportier feel. The acceleration is amazing, about 6 seconds to 60mph and that is great for any wagon. Even with the electrical problems, I would recomend the car because it has a massive interior, and is a lot of fun to drive.

Super reliable and powerful

by from Kansas City on January 4, 2009

I really enjoy this fine German automobile. I have had no issues and perfect service experience. The 4matic and E500 V8 is powerful when needed and sticks to the corners! Creature comfort is superb. Great in winter too.

E55 AMG

by from New Jersey on March 24, 2011

The supercharged 5.5L V8 in the E55 is a rocket. The performance is tremendous. I have owned (3) Corvettes including a 430 HP C6 and (2) Mustang GTs which all performed well, but don't have the supercharged punch of this AMG. This car destroys BMWs all over the road, leaving them wondering what happened. The E55 is not overly comfortable. It has all the bells and whistles anyone could want. The reliability @ 29,000 miles is good. Its a pleasure to drive although the front end feels a little sluggish at low speeds. When the power is applied, the car sits down low and goes whereever you point it. The fuel economy is fair to good, especially considering the power output. Its a drivers car, not for the faint of heart.

Nice Car

by from on December 12, 2011

Nice car, I would recommend it to anyone. I have had it for 3 month so far so good. surprisingly good on gas.

Luxury and great mileage

by from New Jersey on June 16, 2013

We've driven several luxury cars and this one is our favorite it is super comfortable to be the driver or the passenger. Our gas mileage has been outstanding, often getting to MPG on our highway trips...

Best Riding Mercedes I have ever had!

by from Mesa, AZ on December 30, 2012

This car looks great, the Interior is Plush but Sporty. Car run's GREAT. I drive 65 miles a day @ 80MPH smooth as a Baby's Bottom. This is a keeper :) I have taken it up to 128 MPH in the desert @ 3200 RPM had plenty More to go but did not want to push it ! Just a great car.

It is a great car for all season driving

by from Minneapolis on August 9, 2013

One of the best Mercedes E Series. I'll recommend it to everyone looking for an wheel drive and for all season vehicle.

2005 E500

by from california on March 19, 2015

124k miles... runs great handles well tons of power. Just replaced fuel pump and send at the "stealer" $1700 should have done it myself... other than that it is going great

We've Been Very Happy

by from Ormond beach, Florida on July 28, 2011

We got this car in 2007 when it had only 11,000 miles on it; Previous owner was also a retiree who only used it when he came to Florida. It now has 36,000 miles; we are also retired and do not do a lot of driving. The car has performed very well. My only complaint is that the interior, a light tan, is subject to soil marks. They need to come up with another color or have a better way to protect the light trim from soil marks. We like this car very much. An excellent performer on the highway for long trips. Good power, decent gas mileage and very comfortable. We will buy a E Class 2010 if we can find one with low mileage.

Similar Models