2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class consumer reviews

side view of 2011 GLK-Class Mercedes-Benz
Explore the 2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Shop the 2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Had a lot of service.

Love the car. The design and comfort. The new ones not so much. To space ship looking inside. And too much computers. If they just too the C class. And made it into a SUV. Like a normal car should be inside. I would buy a new one. But will have to just drive this until I find the right one.

2.9

We bought, an assembled in China, lemon

Bought new 2011, Nothing but trouble from day I. Unexplained cabin pressure noise when windows slightly opened .Week 1 ,rear window exploded while parked.Headlights never lit the road properly .always needed high beems on until a friend figured out how to adjust the beem .numerous trips to the dealer didn’t fix the problem.Too many mechanical problems to list .Transmission replaced 2016 .rear springs replaced ,struts replaced ,coolant hose replaced .we have put to much money into it to get rid of it earlier .but this year it is gone .this had been our second Mercedes but it will be our last.Nothing but a money pit..We also own a 2011 Toyota Corolla and a 2014 Titan pickup which have not given us any grief .

4.3

My fabulous FIRST car!

I just recently got this car and I absolutely love it! It’s pretty decent on gas and everything in it works. I love that it’s a suv and it has all wheel drive. It snows in New England so that’s very important. It is also my first car. Over all great car! Absolutely love driving in style!

Love this vehicle!

So far this vehicle has surpassed my expectations. It is so easy to handle and I absolutely love it. It handles like a dream on snow and ice.

exelent vehicle for the money

This car drives amazing in all conditions. Quiet cabin and comfy. Price to maintain is cheap yet super reliable. Exterior styling is eceptional and fancy! Engine preforms as it should with a proper amount of power. Con would be gas mileage is low for a smaller engine.

2.7

the car is ok

as Mercedes - Benz I like it, reliable and strong make . I like the stile and also the motor I can fill powerful . The Blu color is perfect

Most reliable car I ever own it.

This car has all of my needs. It is extremely comfortable, has a plenty of room. It is extremely save to drive it. It is top loaded.

Most reliable car I've owned.

This car met all of my needs. It have plenty of room in the front and in the back. Just fantastic 4 will drive vehicle.

Reliability with performance. Best car I ever had.

This car was amazing. It was great going to the beach or to the mountains. It plowed through a foot of new snow in Tahoe while others were stuck. It was incredibly reliable and there was never a dime spent for repairs other than normal maintenance. It had incredible pickup.

3.0

Not worth the cost of ownership

Although the GLK350 is a finely engineered automobile, it was not a great deal, and did not buy my loyalty. I bought a used 2011 GLK350 in March 2013. My car ownership model includes buying used, paying off the loan as quickly as possible, and enjoying at least a couple of years of routine maintenance with perhaps one major thing going wrong and being replaced. I anticipate running the mileage up to 250,000 - 300,000 before looking for my next used car. The GLK350 drove well, but was fussy, taking only premium gas and giving only, at best, 23 mpg. This car also had a number of interior features that broke with normal use and cost $500 each to fix. A left rear axle $2K, and no polite enjoyment of the car without forking out yet more money. Did not even make 225,000 miles! My new car is not a Mercedes, and already shows 29 mpg on Regular gas. The GLK350 was nice, but it did not give me a good return on my investment. Unless in the future I have money to throw away, I do not think I will be spending it on a Mercedes. I had expected better of this maker. Previously I have bought Subaru, Toyota, Chevrolet, Nissan, and Volvo (before Ford bought the franchise).