2016 Juke

2016 Nissan Juke

2016 Nissan Juke

Have You Driven the 2016 Nissan Juke?

Juke S "Dynomite!"

by Ichido from Willowick, Ohio on Sun May 29 2016

Great interior. Very comfortable. Feels like a Jet Fighter Cockpit. Super Performance and Great Mileage for summer, dry weather "Auto AWD" Mode. Great Front Visibility through the large front Windshield. Very good view out of the rear Hatch Window. Backup camera a Plus! 17" Wheels give a smooth ride still being able to 'Feel the Road' reminding me of my high performance 1969 Roadrunner! The Belt-Type Transmission is a gas-saver! No jerking into different gears as the belts change the Engine to Wheel Ratios smoothly and automatically. It handles like a race car! I love this car!

Love this car! JUKE SV

by Re from Camden SC on Sun Jul 17 2016

Fun to drive the Juke. Perfect size for around town or road trips. Smooth ride and comfortable. I drove BMW's for 15 yeats. I was ready for something different and I am happy with my choice .

The Juke

by Silver Bullet from on Fri Apr 29 2016

Under my circumstances, I was a little hesitant at first, because I really wasn't ready to buy a new car. But now that I have been driving it, it is an awesome car. I am enjoying it so much!!

Love the car, overall buuuut

by Echoick from Saint Petersburg, FL on Mon Apr 10 2017

I really do love this car, but I was disappointed that there is an issue with the push-button ignition related to the break switch. I was almost stranded many times and actually stranded once. Just got the break switch replaced and am hoping for no more issues with the engine not turning over. Other than that, i am very happy with the car. Good value for the price point.

Nice vehicle

by Juke love from Omaha, Ne on Tue Dec 22 2015

Easy access button entry is the greatest and hands free calling is a real asset. The acceleration is quick. Backup camera is also another great standard..

Replaced my 2002 Nissan Altima

by driver1 from on Sun May 28 2017

I have been driving for over 70 years and have never had such a pleasant driving pleasure. I replaced an Nissan Altima that we purchased in 2001.That reliability sold me. I have had about 20 cars in my live and never better.

Happy

by DStark from Leesburg, VA on Sat Aug 05 2017

I decided to downsize from my 2014 Nissan Murano Cross Cabriolet (previous Mini Cooper driver), but still wanted unique styling, AWD, reliability, horsepower, lower gas requirements and for the first time, more than 2 doors. The Juke offered everything I was currently looking for and the SL model offered enough upgrades to keep me happy until I can decide my next move. The look is definitely quirky - not like every other car on the road, which was my first draw. I was surprised in the agility of the vehicle and the 188hp gives it a decent get up and go. It's not too high to climb into or too low to the ground and the seating and stereo system are impressive for a non-luxury car. I've been driving it for about 3 months now and truly enjoy it. No, it doesn't have a ton of storage - if you are looking for that, you're going to have to consider a car in a different size class. But if you are looking for different, fun to drive, gas efficient (33.5mpg) transportation, this might be a car for you. I actually recommended it to a friend who purchased a Juke SV (next model down) a month after me.

Very reliable.

by Ladygirl from Bridgeview il on Tue Jun 05 2018

The different body style makes my car unique. It drives very well. Handled some major snow storms with no problem. I love driving it. I have the 2016 LS with turbo. Leather interior and heated seats. Not a family car. Backseat no to roomy. I absolutely love my Nissan Juke.

Snappy little car

by S.L.C. from Blaine, MN on Fri Oct 20 2017

This car was too small for my situation. It handled very well and got up to speed better than the car I had been driving for several years. It had a stiff ride and I was looking for something with a little more comfort.

Nothing like it!

by SusanKY from Paducah, KY on Sun Dec 25 2016

I'm on my second Juke. I loved the first 2011 used one so much, I traded it for a new 2016 FWD with/warranty, because my job requires lots of miles out of me! The thought of living without my Juke...Well, let's just say, there's NO other choice. To drive it is to love it! I don't even try, but come out of a stop, peppy, and ahead of everyone else, every time!! The ride is smooth and I had no problem at all bringing home my 6 to7 foot tall live Christmas tree in it, or the swimming pool a few years back. If get up and go with good gas mileage in a unique but iconic ride is what you are looking for, then Juke is it!! It's my love bug / SUV / Porsche all in one!! The 2016 adjustable seats are more comfortable than the original 2011. I LOVE the heated seats and didn't even think I'd use them. It's that car, that satisfies you so much that you never look at anything else and think "Wish I had that". Nope. Just doesn't happen. It has just the right amount of "buzz", the tiniest bit of "rumble" from the exhaust that lets you know, yes, it's a sports car. Last year, my 2011 FWD handled great in the snow and ice, never hesitating. My Juke takes care of me!!! Won't let me lock myself out and as long as the keys are in my purse, I can walk right up to it, unlock it, push button to start, and away I go! I just look at it and my heart melts. I'm a 49 year-old empty nester, and it's all I need in a car, but so much more!!! The Cake and the Icing!!

1 2 3