2013 Nissan Pathfinder

I like that car

by from Brooklyn, NY on September 12, 2017

This car met all of my needs. It has plenty of legroom in the front and back, the ride is great compared to other cars I tested.

Best Value Full-Size SUV

by from Winter Springs on August 12, 2017

When I started looking for used 2013+ used Fullsize SUVs the Nissan Pathfinder was not on my list. However, after test driving used Infiniti JX35's & QX60's I discovered the better vaule Patfinder. Weh properly equipped (SL Premium or Platinum) thye Pathfinder is a muchg better value than the Infiniti and beats out the competition as well when looking at bang vs buck!

Very well built

by from Hanson ma on August 8, 2017

I'm very happy with the pathfinder rides awesome and I love the styling and size andvrides very good too I'm very happy with it

Most reliable

by from Skokie il on July 26, 2017

This car is so good for the family I test drove it very reliable comfortable and so adorable inside and out.
Not Rated Reliability

Most reliable car

by on July 11, 2017

This car suits all of our needs and we love it...The body style is very nice , the interior is roomy and comfortable..Lots of head room as well...

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great Car Worth the Buy

by from Boston Ma on May 12, 2017

Nice very comfortable Easy on the turns roomy A lot of fun to Drive great for the kids and outdoor activities

Great family vehicle

by from Highlands Ranch, CO on May 12, 2017

Bought this for our expanding family. With plenty of interior room for car seats, dog carriers and all the things needed for a growing family, this is perfect for us. I like the reliability and comfort of the Pathfinder. Its got plenty of horsepower for when you need it and a smooth ride for sleeping little ones.

Solid car

by from Springfield on May 5, 2017

This SUV Drives nice. Car has Tons of space. Not a better car for the money on the market. Agree with other reviews of the car being a little sluggish but no big deal.

The Best in it's Class

by from LEXINGTON KENTUCKY on May 1, 2017

I was hunting for the best fuel efficiency, with 3rd row seating and tow package, when I tested the variable transmission I was wow'ed. I did compare to a Mercedes, and this Nissan was all the wow for a much more affordable price!

Love it/Hate it

by from Leander, texas on April 24, 2017

When i first purchased this car I liked it but as soon as I drove it off it started having problems. First it started doing this jerky thing when I would accelerate(I just got a notice last week that there is a class action lawsuit for this). Then my rear hatch quit working(there needs to be a class action lawsuit for this) and it's too expensive to fix so I'm stuck hanging on the back door to try to get it to close, thosehydraulics are not fun to fight. Then my radiator fan went out, that was only $1100. Needless to say, I would stay away from 2013 pathfinders, I'm not sure if it's just this particular year or not but the 2013's should be recalled by the manufacturer, if they were concerned about their customers.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Nissan Pathfinder