2007 Nissan Versa consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Versa Nissan
Explore the 2007 Nissan Versa
Shop the 2007 Nissan Versa
3.9

the aircon break down twice

the interior is super spacecious, the cars parts are not lasting, all wheel bearing spoil and sound like airplane engine at 80mph at 130km miledge. shock absorber spoil at 100km miledge. Transmission delay engaguement at drive at 135km miledge. use k&W trans x in atf to sove the delay.

Good commuter car

After 13 years my wife still loves to drive it to work everyday. This car starts every time we crank it and before we know it, the speed it above limit.

4.3

Extremely dependable car with great fuel economy

The car is great for a student or a small family . Very well maintained cold ac new michelin tires . Has custom built sunroof, clean title and car fax

Gas saver

This car is Perfect for commute, great on gas, small on size but spacious! If you’re looking for a reliable gas saver spacious small car, this beauty might just be for you.

4.4

Nissan Versa 2007

This is an excellent small family car with great fuel economy and low maintenance, has a good leg space , dealer installed sunroof , Great value for money, Can also be used as a second car, I am selling it as I will be moving to another location

runs great! clean, comfortable, GPS, Bluetooth

I love driving this car! Has a nice zip to it. Fun to drive! Perfect for travel. Economic. Plenty of leg room. Comfortable and clean. Cozy. New radio with Bluetooth and Navigation. Amazing! Cold AC.

Private use

Tho car fits al my needs very reliable Gas saver conftrible driving Very smooth ride I recommend it Cheap for the model start right up

3.4

Was good while it lasted

I got the 1.5l 2005 axis autech version hatchback which had a nice body kit, facelift and leather interior. Had alloy wheels which made it look nice. Power was great for a small engine and the cvt was great for hills. However I got this car at 89,000km and only lasted to 120,000km before the CVT transmission broke while driving 100km/h around a rural area leaving me stranded 3 hrs from home in the middle of nowhere. Costed me 2000 nzd (1400usd) to replace the transmission. Note issues with CVT transmissions are common in this car before 2007 models. Do further research on transmission reliability of the year model you purchase. Otherwise a decent car. Get a manual or 4 speed auto if available to save yourself the hassle.

3.0

It was my first car

She?s a nice little car not worth all the money I spent on her and still am spending but she drives nice and gets my family back and worth.

Great little car!

The car is a great value for the money. It is quite roomy for me up front, but the seat directly behind me may be a little tight because I am a big guy. I bought this for my daughter's first car and since she is tiny, it was a great choice. Perfect for her to get around and very practical. It looks very nice too. Glad we went with the sedan.