2009 Nissan Versa consumer reviews

side view of 2009 Versa Nissan
Explore the 2009 Nissan Versa
Shop the 2009 Nissan Versa
3.9

I really like it, its perfect for our daughter

It's a nice car, considering the deal we got on it!!! It runs really good and hopefully, our daughter will be able to drive it back and forth to ATL

4.3

Great Basic Vehicle

This car is the base mode. It is no frills whatsoever. Stick shift, manual locks / windows, no ABS or cruise control. It gets good gas mileage, parts are cheap, and it is a piece of cake to drive. Picks up well, handles the Wyoming mountain passes in summer with good agility, and it is fun to drive. Interior isn't uncomfortable, but I wouldn't say it is luxurious by any means.

4.0

Not very comfortable, but affordable and reliable!

This is a great first car. It's very affordable, without a lot of bells and whistles to distract young drivers. I don't find it comfortable, and there's not much storage space. The hatchback area holds groceries pretty well, but not a whole lot more. Definitely not putting a 7 year old's bike back there. For the money, though, I think this is a great car. Simple, easy to drive, easy to see out of, great gas mileage.

Very roomy despite looks. Reliable and comfortable

Great gas mileage and lots of headroom for a tall person. Best compact car out there for the money. I may buy another one day

Very Reliable Vehicle, Runs extremely well!

Plenty of headroom for driver and leg room for passengers in the back. Roomy trunk with good gas mileage..one of the best cars I have ever owned.

After all the bugs were ironed out the car is good

Reliable good looking and safe. Fun to drive good gas Milage very peppy and I really love the sports package with a sun roof. Also the hatchback can haul lots of stuff from the garage sales.

3.9

Handles very well in traffic

Easy to drive and gets great gas mileage. Lots of space for cargo. Small enough to park in tight spots. Very comfortable ride. Plenty room for passengers.

Love me a Nissan

This is the second Nissan Versa I’ve owned and I love it. I love the style of the hatchback. It’s like a super mom car without the bulk of a van. It’s great on gas, I drive a lot with work and taking my boys out so gas mileage is awesome. Haven’t had any mechanical issues. Very reliable.

Great Car

I have driven my 09 versa for several years with no problems. Have taken it on many trips. Aside from normal wear/tear things I have had to replace I have had no problems. Sometimes the engine light comes on and it always says its the cold start control or 02 sensor. Has never manifested into any issues. I would drive another newer versa in a heart beat. Mine has 148 K miles on it and is still going strong. Gets great gas mileage too

3.5

Consumer Guide Best Buy

Owner review. Our family bought this car new. I have to admit, it wasnt the car I wanted and I was expecting to dislike it, drive it for a few years and trade it in. It really won me over with its reliability, versatility, and cost. Ive taken it on several road trips (slept in it, camper style), used it to haul and move house, carpooled and commuted, and generally used it in almost every capacity imaginable. It has great fuel efficiency, low cost for maintenance (and Ive put loads of miles on), a spacious interior (the back seat is almost more roomy than the front, and when the seats fold down the hauling space rivals a small truck. Plus, so many cup holders!). It runs smooth and quiet, has yet to give me any engine trouble, handles very well. The only downside would be that it is not the most powerful engine, but it gets the job done and is not annoyingly sluggish, and it is a fun car to drive.