2006 Pontiac GTO consumer reviews

Explore the 2006 GTO Pontiac
Shop the 2006 GTO Pontiac
4.2

mid life

its everything i ever wanted in my american made car even though its from down under. when i do purchase it, it will be my daily driver because you just can't keep a goat penned up

2006 Pontiac GTO muscle Very Good condition

One of the best cars I have owned. Easy to add performance upgrades and car responds to those upgrades well. Very fast and powerful but also very comfortable. The car has been reliable and only basic maintenance completed besides my upgrades.

Fantastic Vehicle

This car is good looking, great handling, quick, great sounding stereo, decent gas milage for the amount I drive, it's like a Corvette with a back seat.

4.4

Best closet track car ever!

There's tens of thousands of Mustangs out there. Lot's of bloated and heavy Challengers and Chargers and even a fair amount of Camaros. There were only 33k GTOs from 2004 to 2006. GTO is truly a cult muscle car that turns heads and garners attention.

06 GTO Collector car

I have owned many modified Hi performance cars over the years in the early 70s I had many. The performance from the stock GTO with the LS2 V8 kicks butt on any of them. with a few modifications We end up with a 475 to 500 H.P. completely street legal car with all the comforts we need such as A/C power everything. Not like the good old days. lol

06 GTO Collector car

Very fast, very loud, very fun. Future classic these cars are all ready going up in value. Super clean.

3.5

Nice car

This is a sleeper performance car. I have been looking for a performance car that is inexpensive and this is the model that I have chosen. I will get this model, eventually.

Loving It!

It's exactly as I remember it. I test drove one 14 years ago and loved it. It's a comfortable cruiser and a more than capable performer when called upon.

Best Muscle Car For the Money

This GTO is the last GTO production muscle car by Pontiac in 2006. 400 HP, and half the price of other muscle cars was the best of both worlds.

Wonderful car

I've only owned it for about a year, but it had no issues while I had it. The six-speed transmission was very smooth, and the car is a blast to drive. Audio system was not the greatest, but not terrible. There's somewhat of a large blind spot on the drivers side, but the wide view mirror helps with this a lot. Even long car rides are comfortable. I would recommend this car for anyone looking for some fast wheels.