2007 Pontiac Solstice consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Solstice Pontiac
Explore the 2007 Pontiac Solstice
Shop the 2007 Pontiac Solstice

Super fun, head turner

I’ve owned at least 100 cars, and this one is the most fun for the money I’ve ever spent. It’s fun to drive, people stop me to talk about it in parking lots, and it’s as reliable a car I e ever owned.

4.4

Fun, fun, fun!

I have a 2007, little red Solstice and she is the best! I only drive her on certain spring and summer days to keep the miles down and she currently has 46,000 which isn't bad for 13 years. I along the North Carolina coast so I keep her in the garage so the sun and sea air won't damage the paint. I bought this car because it looks good, handles very well and it's fun to drive. I don't take her on trips that require luggage because of the extremely limited trunk space but I have a pick-up and a cadillac drive them when I need space. The only con for me is the placement cup holders.

Owned a red one sold it. Brought this silver one f

I love my car. Owned a red one since 08 sold it and now thanks to Hall Hyundai I'm back in a silver one. Love the prefromance.

Smallest car I've ever owned with a "big car" feel

Car meets my needs and expectations! I'm surprised at how much leg room I have! Am very happy with my purchase! Can't wait for spring/summer to drive it!!

Super fun car!

Awesome car for someone who loves the performance driving experience. Its low, tight handling and the turbo GXP has great power. The top works easy, so its a smooth transition to convertable and back. Seats are comfortable. Engine can be a bit finicky, but thats the way it is with most highly tuned vehicles. Classic body style ages well and has a vintage feel without looking dated.

3.1

Worst car I have ever owned.

The body components do not line up evenly. The front fender and hood do not line up. The trunk does not line up with the back fender. The convertible top rubs on the window on the passenger side when you open and close the door. GM will not do anything about it although I reported it early on. They will not honor any good will repair. I hate the car. The wheels are pitted and peeling. The roof and car rattles when you drive and hit small and large bumps. It is a 2007 and I have less than 9k miles on it which is why I thought that GM would repair it with so few miles on it.

3.9

260hp turbo if a fun car to drive

Driving is a lot of fun 0-60 in under 4 secs. Only issue I have with the car was in long car rides (Houston to Dallas) you can get a little sore .

The best car I've ever owned!

Such a fun driving experience! Top down - feeling the sun, wind and listening to your favorite music. The best way to take a weekend road trip!

Solid, sporty, fast and quiet!

An American made head turner! Rare to find a roomy sports car. Styling looks fresh and up to date. Looks great with top up... and even better with it dropped!!!

Very reliable and simple vehicle.

I've owned this vehicle for 7 years and it's been fun. While the base model does not have a ton of power, it's still quick and handles extremely well. We no longer have access to a garage, so it's time to let it go.