2014 Porsche 911

Most balanced car I have driven

by from Palm Beach, Florida on September 18, 2017

It's the type of car kids have posters of, and adults work towards making a reality! One that sets the benchmark for engineering and poise.
Not Rated Reliability

I drove a 2017 Carrera S 3.0 liter 420 HP

by from Ojai, Ca on September 18, 2017

Outstanding until I drove a 2015 Carrera S 7 speed. This car was less expensive and was a factory car with very few miles and affordable. Also this had he larger motor and non-turbo. This car was more outstanding than the 2017
Not Rated Reliability

A Thrilling Motorcar That Makes you Feel

by from Temecula, CA on September 16, 2017

The 991 Porsche GT3 is absolutely an amazing & incredible car to drive, I have owned a GT3 for a few years & hands down the best sports car I have driven to date, In-comparison to Mclaren 650s which is scary fast and a Ferrari 458 is all for looks & attention the GT3 you feel a part of the car & feel comfortable in any driving condition, Its thrilling with the PDK gearbox that delivers extreme rapid shifts both up & down & the handling is intense. The GT3 is an incredible car that will leave you satisfied.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best Sports Car Ever

by from Fort lauderdale, FL on August 23, 2017

After owning many sport cars all my life finally I got a Porsche 911 carrera. It is by far the best daily driving sport car in the market

Best car I ever drove

by on July 20, 2017

Pretty awesome car. Super fast and is pretty cool. A little expensive buy you get what you pay for. Love it.

Uses car for Havingfun

Solid GT/Sports Car

by from Houston, Texas on June 28, 2017

This Carrera S is my first Porsche. It comfortable as sports car go, I have driven older models such a 1983 911 and though good, this could be an easy daily driver here in Texas with hot weather and its good AC. This S model has the 400 hp engine which gives it plenty of acceleration. The handling is superb. The brakes are awesome and never give up after repeated hard use. Nothing has failed on the car during the 3 years I have owned it. Tires, oil and brake fluid is all I have had to do to it after 15K miles. Dealer service is a little expensive, but that comes with owning a car like this. Do-it-yourselfers can drop that expense some. Quality of workmanship inside and outside is excellent. The interior is not flashy and just makes sense. I have taken it on long GT drives to twisty-windy places as well as the track. It performs and it turns heads.

A true daily driver sports car

by from on June 12, 2017

This is my first porsche I have owned but I couldn't have been happier with the car. Its a reliable daily driver that you can take to the track.

2014 Carrera S

by from North Carolina on August 29, 2016

I hunted for several months looking for the right car. Finally found it - no point in buying something that didn't have all the options you wanted. came across numerous cars in this category but they were always missing something or another. Got close a couple of times but by the time I went for it - they were gone - this one was not close by but the info on the websites and the interactions with the dealer made the purchase easy and worthwhile -

Outstanding sports car

by from Tennessee on August 22, 2016

I look forward to every time I get into this car. What a blast just to take a drive. Outstanding performance, and the best looking car on the road. Very well engineered, well laid out cabin and more comfortable to drive than previous 997 models.

GT3 explains everything

by from FT Lauderdale,FL on April 15, 2016

This box isn't big enough to review a 991-GT3. Imagine a rocket strapped to your back,that will turn like its on rails.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Porsche 911