2014 Porsche 911 consumer reviews

$84,300 starting MSRP
side view of 2014 911 Porsche
Explore the 2014 911 Porsche
Shop the 2014 911 Porsche

Great handling with nice creature comforts

The car is a great balance of performance and comfort. You can use it on the track to hug the turns at 150mph or as a daily driver to and from work.

Very good condition i love it!

I have wanted one for a long time and found the right one! I came in from WV it was ready to go . car was in great shape. it is a great ride.

Great purchase experience

The car was everything I hoped it would be. A few surprises after I brought it home, but the dealer stepped up and paid for the repairs.

Extremely Reliable Sports Car!

Very practical sports car. Powerful and handles like its on rails, yet easy to get in and out of and roomy. Reliability has been exceptional.

The best Porsche 911 ever made

I have owned 6 Porsche 911s, and this 50th anniversary is the most beautiful, most fun of all, without being harsh. If you are thinking about buying a 911, this model is the one to get.

911 Turbo S - Supercar performance

Best bang for your buck when it comes to luxury car brand's sports/supercars. Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren... you'd have to spend twice as much to get the performance and the other brands can't match the reliability of the 911. This is a legit daily driver ad well. Porsche is incredible.

A super car for everyday.

After driving American Muscle my whole life it was awesome to experience the difference in handling and power. I’m a fan of German engineering now.

Nothing like a 911

Quality unmatched, nothing comes close, have 2 Mercedes and 1 Ferrari. Reliable daily driver no issues. Never get tired of driving this fine machine especially in the canyons around Malibu.

A modernized classic

The 991 version of the 911 lives up to the reputation built by previous generations. Performance and practicality are the hallmark of the 911 line. The car serves as a daily driver and provides reliable performance every day and maybe more importantly, pure driving pleasure while doing so.

Great value & wonderful performance

I purchased mine used with 24k miles. Mint condition and I’m so impressive with the build quality. This is a solid car, a base Carrera, I’m not missing the extra 50 or so hp the “S” model would offer for the increase in price point. Buy one if you are toying with the idea, this is not a mistake you’d be making. I love driving in sport mode!