2013 RAM 1500 consumer reviews

$23,100–$27,160 MSRP range
side view of 2013 1500 RAM
Explore the 2013 RAM 1500
Shop the 2013 RAM 1500

Nice replacement for truck used on the farm

Needed a truck to replace a 22 year old Doge for general farm use and hauling. It's a crew cab so the 2 dogs want to go everywhere I go and after getting them a pet seat cover they have their wish. Rides nice and looks super sharp. Does a great job hauling hay wagons too.

4.4

Truck performed just as expected. Nice.

This is my second Ram 1500. I recently retired earlier than I planned and want to start traveling with my wife and would like to get a bigger camper but need a 2500 to pull the camper I want.

4.0

Owned for 4 years overall very happy

Truck is very reliable only problem i ever ran into and is considered common is the connectors for the headlights burnout so they need to be replaced or hard wired

2.4

I Should've Bought a Tundra

One thing that I am learning is that even in the year 2013, purchasing an American-made vehicle is sadly not a good decision. I purchased this truck with the hopes that I would have something that I could own for a while, assuming I took care of it of course. Well, I have definitely taken care of this truck. I only use synthetic oil and performance Mopar parts so you would think that when my truck hit 140,000 miles, the manufacturer would be more than willing to honor the lifetime warranty that I purchased at the time I bought the truck. Sadly, this manufacturer believes that is high miles and unfortunately says that my camshaft, which is a known problem in all Hemi Motors, is a wear-and-tear item. So here I am 7 years later with a truck that is damaged and the manufacturer refuses to honor the warranty. A warranty that I did pay additional for and does say covers this part. I wouldn't recommend this warranty to anybody nor would I recommend anybody purchase a Hemi motor since Chrysler doesn't want to honor their own warranty.

I've all the the makes and this one is by far the

This truck is like riding on your couch, the air suspension gives a smooth ride at any speed. Its DVD players are great for kids and the ram boxes hold quite a bit!

Great looking Truck

We liked this Ram 1500 very much so we bought it. And we enjoyed all staff at Indy Auto Man our salesman was Val Yegorov I would recommend him and Sam Wheeler everyone here was so kind and helpful. Thank you to all at Indy Auto Man 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This truck has never let down

I love everything, but the electrical problems like fuses blowing and wiper problems. The brakes give you no sign of needing to be replaced, they start to grind and cause damage to the rotors.

Amazing car, amazing purchase

This car is so fun to drive and extremely reliable. It is also a great value for the money and offers a ton of technology.

The most powerful truck I have ever owned.

It is a very comfortable ride with a kick a** stereo. It has all the features I was looking for and then some. I will have no trouble towing my boat.

Excellent place to buy a car

I am very thankful for alpha automobile sales for providing me with the loan needed to get the dream truck i always wanted. The truck was very detailed and didn’t have any problems with It. The staff were friendly and responded very fast to my application. I am happy that Alpha automobile sales is out there. The paperwork was easy, fast, and straightforward. I encourage everyone that wants their dream vehicle to give alpha automobile sales on Johnston Street in Lafayette the chance to fulfill their dreams.