2013 RAM 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2013 1500 RAM
Explore the 2013 RAM 1500
Shop the 2013 RAM 1500

06 keep Grand Cherokee srt8

I like plenty of room inside and outside the interior is pretty sporty the radio is amazing the sub is great and more features that a 2014 Dodge ram. I could ask for more on the year model

4.0

I Love My Truck but......

This is an excellent vehicle and I have put 150K on it so far. Only one major problem requiring new camshaft and lifters. This may sound petty but my biggest gripe, and a lot of other Ram owners, is the blasted driver door stop won't hold the door open if the truck is tilted passenger side down even the slightest.

I love it because I used to own a Dodge Ram befor.

It’s great especially this new one . I love the look and the style dodge is always my favorite truck. My old truck is a dodge and it’s still running, it’s time for a new truck. A 2013 and has only 77028 thousand miles! Not bad at all.

This truck packs a punch of power

This truck is good for commuting, travel and load, and transport items , also has all the requirements for traveling and feel safe on the roads.

Most comfortable truck I have ever driven Best

Some of the maybe didn't drug had plenty of leg Room I love the automatic start from inside my house. The ride is very smooth also

Ride comfort and ride quality is great

Excellent quality should have purchased a dodge long ago always been a ford guy and still am but dodge has the comfort and quality when it comes to trucks.

3.4

Ford Taurus

Has camshaft problems which are not being addressed. Low milage trucks noted with similar issues. Longevity of vehicle is uncertain and repairs are very costly.

Dodge 1500 Laramie . Wow what a truck!

This Ram is a Crew Cab and you have all kinds of room inside. It even has coolers built in. Power this 5.7L will scream. Of course I wouldn't drive it that way. Plus what I like the most is how quite it is driving around.

Favorite Truck I've Owned

Love the power, sound of the dual exhaust/Hemi, comfort, huge backseat, taller stance and road manners. I drove 3 dakotas prior to this Ram, and am currently driving a 2019 Ram. Favorite vehicles I've ever owned!

2.6

Good truck until it’s not

We like the legroom, do not like the huge box and drink holder between front seats. Small glove box. At 94,000 miles had to replace camshaft, lifters, Rod and everything that goes with lifters $2785. For 2013 RAM HEMI never pulled anything with truck, kept up maintenance. Very disappointed.