2016 RAM 2500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 RAM 2500
Shop the 2016 RAM 2500
4.4

2nd time around for the Ram hemi

At this 50k+ price point a backup camera should be standard . You get a sliding rear window yet can't see where you're going. Best truck if you're going straight.

So far so good.

Tons of towing power and a smooth ride for such a truck. Love the diesel 6.7 Cummings engine. Much better than expected milage. The inside of this things crew cab is big and comfortable. Dodge made the mirrors for towing very easy to set up and use.

Super Duty farm n construction truck

So far , power range impressive for all machinery in towing , easy to drive n comfortable in the cabin , sensor work well in communication with driver , it's a great reliable strong truck that owner can be proud of.

I have had my 2500 for three years and love it!

I have pulled a 14000 pound RV without any issues. It handles well and is more comfortable than my car. I had one issue when I first got it (a pin hole in something) and it was quickly fixed. It is 3 years old, I have 64,000 miles on it. Most of those are from towing. Towing gas mileage is around 9 but, normal mileage in city and hwy is aroud 20. I have gotten 25 before, when I keep my foot out of the accelator.

3.9

Upgraded from my F150 to something more powerful

Went from a 2011 F150 3.5 EcoBoost to a 2016 Ram 2500 5.7 SLT. Wanted more power and better towing capacity that still had a decent 4x4 capability. Was not disappointed. Has pretty basic interior but then again its made for work. Speakers are amazing and stock wheels are good on highway but if you want to go off road id recommend upgraded suspension and some better tires. Gas milage isn't the best but then again when you buy a HD truck you know what you're signing for. Im very pleased how this truck is working for me and i plan on installing aftermarket trinkets every so often.

Very Reliable and dependable! Gets the job done!

It's an amazing vehicle! Love my RAM 2500! Wouldn't trade it in for anything except a new RAM 2500! I've had it since 2016 as a used truck, and it's been very dependable! Never any problems!

4.3

Great all around truck

Great all around truck, roomy good design there is only a few peronal touches I would add like a push button, and remote start. You just can not beat a Cummins engine.

Best Truck made

I purchased new a 2016 Ram 2500 with the appearance package in the Laramie trim. I bought at 4th of July when there was a total of 15k rebates. I paid 57k for a 72k list vehicle. It is equipped with the legendary Cummins motor This truck is like driving your couch down the road. I have not even come close to really taxing it’s capabilities. I have only towed up to approximately 15k with a 32ft V nose. I made a trip from WA-AZ-WA it pulled like a dream. I won’t say it did not notice the trailer but the only difference I noted was just an increase boost pressure while towing. I did average 15mpg and this truck is stock. No loss in performance and while towing holding 75 up the grades was no issue. Also I can not even begin to explain how amazing the exhaust brake performed. I don’t think I even used my brakes on down grades except for when other vehicles cut in front of me. There is no better truck made in my opinion. To be fair I was bitten twice by Ford on the 6.0 and then on the 6.4. I was not about to be a guini pig again on the 6.7. I will say this truck is better in every way than the previous trucks HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Most beautiful comfortable truck felt awsome

This truck was everything I ever dreamed of owning would test drive one again and try to keep the next one and hope the next time would be the one for me not a total tees

Best bang for the buck

I'm in the market for a new diesel pick up & originally was looking at Ford but too expensive. Landed on the RAM and think they are a great rig.