2016 RAM 2500 consumer reviews

side view of 2016 2500 RAM
Explore the 2016 RAM 2500
Shop the 2016 RAM 2500

Work Horse

I needed a new truck to pull our camper. The 6.4L has been very impressive. Overall fuel mileage has been around 15 MPG. I?ve owned Ford and Chevy?s before, but this time they could not come close to the value I?ve gotten with Ram.

Most comfortable diesel 4x4 I have ever owned

This is an amazing truck that has a built-in inverter trailer brake kit includes seeds top level comfort in this vehicle with Cummins reliability .

4.4

Best 3/4 Ton

I have not had issues with the truck in the 2 years that I have owned it. The suspension is a bit stiff but overall it is a great vehicle.

Most comfortable truck I've owned

It is very comfortable with heated and cooled seats and plenty of space. It has lots of storage space as well and I'm very happy with the tool boxes on the sides of the bed.

Sixth Dodge / Ram truck I've owned

Just recently purchased this truck so I don't have a lot of time with it yet, but so far I like it. Gets better gas mileage and has more power than my previous truck.

Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab

Absolutely perfect all around totally worth every penny. The engine is perfect size for towing and still gets great gas mileage. The interior is very spacious and the layout makes it very simple to drive, but still up to date with gadgets. I would never own a different brand of truck hands down best truck ever.

4.4

Love my truck but I hate tire pressure

I?m a dodge owner use to have 2006 2500 diesel before this one then I upgraded to 2016 2500 diesel olso I love the truck all the power I need but only one thing that?s really disappointing that Chrysler set us that you have to have tire pressure at 60 in a front and 80 in a back. 80 is way to much in a back even when I?m towing but with out the trailer in a back ride is horrible. Original tires lasted me for 11000 miles I?m at 26700 right now and I need another set of tires and very tire shop tells me same thing to much tire pressure but it?s the most annoying thing to see the low tire pressure light all the time. Dealer says they can?t do nothing about it and I get the same answers from Chrysler service.

Ram 2500 Sly 4x4 Crew cad

This truck dries like a dream. I have owned Chevy and other Dodges, this truck is by far the nicest one I have owned.I would highly recommend this truck

Nice Truck

For a 3/4 ton it has plenty of power and the fuel mileage is pretty good . The 5.7 hemi has a lot of torc to pull up to 12000 lbs

Great reliable truck

Truck has ample passenger room. Even the base model has auxillary audio inputs. Rides like a big truck, suspension is pretty stiff when it is not loaded.