2016 RAM 2500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 RAM 2500
Shop the 2016 RAM 2500
4.1

Dodge Ram 2500

Great trucks I just bought a 2017 ram 2500 6.7 and its the only kind of truck I'll ever buy. It's comfy and a nice ride. Ps. I real would like the 100$ just saying

Great Powerful Truck, Great Looking

This truck fits all my needs, pulled a trailer from Florida through the Carolina's and Smoky mountains great power along with the exhaust brake made the trip effortless, Fuel Mileage is not very good, about the same if not much better than my Ram Gas truck. I purchased this Truck which was a dealer loaner with 14,000 Miles as you get a much better deal.

The best diesel truck I've owned

I bought the Laramie model mega cab so much legroom comfortable ride I love the fact that the backseat also warms up and reclines also my mechanic said that Cummings is the best we looked at the Chevy Silverado the sierra Dinali and we ended up getting our ram truck Best decision

Excellent

The 2016 Ram 2500 is a perfect truck for the guy that is truly a truck man. It has plenty of power, a great ride, and the 4 wheel drive is fanyastic!!!

Great workhorse for the price.

This is a nice ride for a 2500 and fuel economy is better than I expected. I get 16.5mpg around town and pulling a 2000 pound boat. 19.5 on long highway rides. I'm glad I went with the diesel as I also pull an 11,000 pound boat, which it pulls with ease. There is plenty of room for four adults.

Amazing size

Fully loaded and huge. Everything I needed. Plenty of horse power and great on gas. Looks nice lifted up also.

Commercial grade

Power capable confident, that's how I feel. The Cummings motor is unable to be matched. Quite powerful. The full gauge option in very informative. Fit and finish is perfect. I may never need another new truck!

2016 ram 2500 laramie

Nicest, quietest, most comfortable and capable truck I've ever owned. I've a small fleet of trucks for my business, all rams, and this 2500 is the best of the lot.

Love!

Beautiful, reliable vehicle for an affordable price. Love the tough look of this vehicle along with the peace of mind that I can get to work in the snow!

Awesome sauce

The RAM 2500 is the best truck you can buy. I have owned Chevy and Ford trucks and none match the durability of the ram.