2016 RAM 2500 consumer reviews

side view of 2016 2500 RAM
Explore the 2016 RAM 2500
Shop the 2016 RAM 2500

LOVE THIS TRUCK

This is an amazing truck. Not only is it beautiful, well designed, love the inside and outside of it, we do own the Laramie model so it has everything, but the power is everything we need. We haul a 35' toy hauler trailer bumper pull, and a gooseneck horse trailer and you never even feel them back there. The truck has plenty of power for both purposes. Its fun to drive and super comfortable to ride in.

3.9

Nice truck

Nice truck. 11 L/100km highway. Not great when towing 18-22L/100km. Must purchase a winter grill cover, fine snow blows into the air filter and freezes it.

Greatest truck I?ve ever driven

Greatest truck I?ve ever driven. Will never ever buy anything else ever again. It?s the most powerful and awesome truck ever made. Highly recommended.

The practical Power Wagon!

This truck has exceeded my expectations for driveability, acceleration, towing and driving comfort! Only when towing a trailer and car was the ride ?springy?. The Power wagon seats 5 more comfortably than a large sedan, tows most anything with ease and has fantastic low end and mid range acceleration . If I could change anything it would only be to improve its MPG but if that means less power I?ll pass!

The Power Wagon Laramie is worth every penny

It is very comfortable. Delivers everything it promises. It is beautiful on the outside, and in. Has a lot of power, worth the money.

27K and going strong

Had this truck for a year now, I use it most for towing a 5th wheel TT, have been from New Jersey to SW Texas and then NJ to Alaska this spring. Very nice riding truck fuel millage is great 13-15 towing have gotten 25+ mpg on highway.

Really like it

Good styling solid built very satisfied strong engine quiet interior comfortable seats good sound system

3.7

Most capable gas tow rig I've owned.

I've drivin and owned a few diffrent 3/4 trucks, this one gas the torque and power to move a bunch of stuff I typically pull 7000 pounds with my car hauler and car attached plus all our gear. Later this I plan to haul the jeep with the quad up north I'll post more details on it then. Only draw back I have is the lack in fuel milage I'm averaging 12mpg and 11 on the highway with or without a trailer. BUT it pulls like a tank hardly tell something is back there.

Ram has it all !!!

Truck does it all, roomy, easy handling, tow haul capability. Sound system is excellent, rear view camera is a plus. love the idea of the rear slider window control.

Ram 2500 is a workhorse

All of the big three make reliable Diesel trucks. The primary benefit of the RAM is that due to an aging body style and Cumins straight six, it can be had for thousands less than the competition