2006 Scion xB consumer reviews

$14,030–$14,830 MSRP range
side view of 2006 xB Scion
Explore the 2006 Scion xB

Awesome family or showboat car!!!

I love my Litrle Big Scion xB!!! It is the perfect car for a mother on the go or a teenager getting license for first time. Made by Toyota so fixing is inexpensive and easy. Just a cute car all around. Hatchback and backseat pull down allow more room in back as trunk. Can?t wait to get back into mine. Enjoy!

Best car out there!

2006 Scion XB Most reliable car out there I have never had any mechanical issues with this Scion XB I bought it brand new in 2006 with 0 miles! From now on I will only buy Toyota. You will not be disappointed with this purchase I promise! it's 2018, and my Scion XB is still driving strong! with 168,000 miles!!

scion xb

I"VE BEEN WANTING THIS VEHICLE EVER SINCE IT CAME OUT,I LOVE THE SHAPE OF IT,iT"S SMOOTH AND APEALS TO MY TASTE WHICH IS MUCH DIFFERENT OTHERS.GREAT ON GAS AS WELL.

Reliable and Spacious

I've driven this car daily on a round trip commute of 60 miles for the past 5 years. It has been incredibly reliable.

best car ever owned

Bought this car from a dealer who wanted to get rid of it because of body damage. It had less than 50,00 miles. I put about 17,00 miles a year and as of 2017 there were 250,00 miles on it. I never had to do any thing to my box except routine maintenance. oil changes, one tuneup, and a change of tires. Unfortunately in August 2017 I was t-boned and box was totaled . I loved the dependability of that car so much that I bought another one and am starting over again.

3.7

A great scooter and incredible mileage car

This is a fantastic car for school or other use. I used it for delivering flowers and it was incredible reliable and actually fun to drive. I hated to give it up to the drivers.

Better than I expected

Very spacious, comfortable. Average 30 MPG, very peppy, not at all like I expected, very responsive steering, not a soft ride but not uncomfortable at all, really like the XB

4.3

Best first car

The car is a great car for first time drivers. Never had any issues and always had the cheapest inspections and oil changes. The inside is a little dated but cannot be damaged by a messy teen.

4.4

Loved this car since day one

Always loved my little xB. It was a blast in both high school and college. Always been a very reliable car.

4.0

Small but a lot of space

I like the style of the design. Small with a lot of space inside. The seat is cool and mid level not too low. The only thing is that its weak going uphill and accelerating. But have had this for about 10 years and has been good to me. Easy maintenance.