2019 Crosstrek

2019 Subaru Crosstrek

2019 Subaru Crosstrek

Have You Driven the 2019 Subaru Crosstrek?

Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned

by Hollander from Detroit, MI on Fri Feb 01 2019

I spent several months researching crossovers, having sworn that I would not go through another Michigan winter without an AWD vehicle. I knew that Subaru had been making all of its models with AWD basically since its inception, and its system routinely was rated at or near the top. I also knew its Safety Rating was second to none. The Crosstrek Premium (middle tier model) had everything I wanted (and more), and the only downside mentioned in the credible review sites was that the 4 cylinder Boxer engine was "underpowered". I determined that if this proved true during my test drive, it would be a non-starter. Jumped on the freeway immediately after leaving the lot, had a semi truck in front of me, the Crosstrek had absolutely no problem passing it, and I heard no engine strain, which the reviews had also mentioned. The gas mileage is extraordinary, compared to similar crossovers, the Eyesite System is excellent, as is the sound system. Heated seats, side mirrors & wipers really come in handy. The second day I owned it, we had 4 inches of snow, I took her out and had absolutely no issues driving through the stuff. I should also mention that this wasn't my first rodeo dealing with dealerships. My experience at Sellers Subaru was the best ever.

Best Car Ever

by Marc from Berwyn, PA on Fri Sep 21 2018

For the price, this car is the best value I have found. The exterior/interior styling is fantastic. The safety features are the same you would find on cars costing at least $20K more. Gas mileage has been around 28 for city. Very comfortable. Heated seats are terrific for those with lower back pain.

Handles like a sports car.

by TerriGA from Thomasville, GA on Sat Aug 25 2018

This car met all my needs. Great visibility, safe, fuel efficient, and plenty of leg space even in the back seats. Handles the roads like a sports car. Really fun to drive. An attractive vehicle to see both outside and inside. Love the details in this car.

A very solid product

by JoeW from Oxnard, CA on Wed Feb 20 2019

I drive for a company that brings vehicles in from a port that are then serviced and sent to dealerships for sale. Subaru is one of the brands that I drive. The Subaru product is solid and excellent to drive. I hope to own the Crosstrek for quite some time to come.

My first Subaru and I love it!

by LS from Kenosha, WI on Mon Aug 20 2018

This car is stylish and has the highest safety ratings which is very important. It is roomy without being a huge car, just right for my use with kids and dogs who like to go out and have some fun! Subaru has a legacy of being safe, reliable, and long lasting but it's fun and feels nice to drive as well.

Love my Subaru

by Kay S from Kenosha , Wi on Tue Nov 20 2018

Love the compact sport utility .Well designed , plenty of head room and leg room ,can't say enough about this vehicle. Lots of texnology, impressed with overall design .

Subaru... the way to go.

by JP92 from Chicago, IL on Wed Oct 24 2018

I am really loving my new Crosstrek. The amount of tech on this thing is great and makes the driving experience much safer and more enjoyable. It is really spacious and the interior is great as well. The adaptive cruise control is a serious game changer.

Comfortable Ride

by JMTCCS from Jersey City, NJ on Thu Dec 13 2018

I originally went in looking to purchase a forester but the 2019 model is longer and wider. The Crosstrek is the mini version, I guess, and the ground clearance is the same at 8.5 inches. Base model for the Forester came in around 33k, but I was offered a great deal for the premium model Crosstrek and roughly or under that price. It was a no brainer for me. Interior is stylish and comfortable, lots of tech stuff, usb ports, etc. I noticed there is a lag when stopping and accelerating of the engine. Not a big deal. X DRIVE and standard AWD for all models is always a plus. My only complaint is rear window is too small, but there are some tradeoffs coming from Previous Car* 2003 Jeep Rubicon Limited. Overall rating 4/5.

I love it!

by LauraEP from El Paso, TX on Fri Feb 01 2019

I bought my first Subaru and I really love it. It’s much quieter than my Honda CR-V and the interior is very comfortable. The ride is very smooth and the safety technology has already saved me from slamming into a driver that made a sudden stop while I was checking my blind spot! I can’t wait to take it to the mountains to test it on snow.

New car and so much more than I expected!

by Katma from CHICAGO on Sun Oct 14 2018

I never imagined that I could get all of the features, comfort and style at the price. Subaru has done a great job with this one.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20

Our Take on the 2019 Subaru Crosstrek

The verdict:

On price, amenities, handling, all-weather safety and versatility, the Crosstrek is hard to beat. At a stoplight, it’s much easier.

Versus the competition:

The Crosstrek was once the biggest vehicle and best value in the class, but the competition has started to copy its formula.

We liked the original Subaru Crosstrek — an Impreza-based, butched-up, soft-roader hatchback — enough that it won our Subcompact SUV Challenge in 2015. Now, a second-generation Crosstrek has arrived, and while it may look similar to the outgoing one, it is indeed an all-new car. Sitting on the new Subaru Global Platform that will form the basis of nearly all of Subaru’s future cars, the 2018 Crosstrek is more than 95 percent new. Again based on the Impreza, it’s a compact hatchback with exceptional interior SUV-like room and standard all-wheel drive.

Go-Anywhere Looks

The change from Impreza to Crosstrek starts with the parts you can see. The Subaru Crosstrek’s sheet metal shares some... Read More