2019 Subaru Crosstrek consumer reviews

$21,895–$22,895 MSRP range
side view of 2019 Crosstrek Subaru
Explore the 2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Shop the 2019 Subaru Crosstrek

best car i ever owned !!!

i am 78 years old and have owned a lot of new cars and this one by far is the best . fun car to drive .

3.6

2 MAJOR recalls in4.5 months of ownership

Bought my 2019 crosstalk used from a dealership certified used. Was priced 1500 dollars below blue book interest was 0.8% from. So far so good, right? In the 4.5 months of ownership 2 major recalls. One for rear stabilizer, one other engine call that could cause a short...start a fire,cause a stall while driving so lose of control! I did the research prior to purchase. Edmond, car and driver, mechanic spec sheets.... supposed to be safe and reliable HA! Both recalls have been fixed but has Subaru bothered to notify ME, the owner? Not yet. Things better get better...but beware of this car. I have now entered the Vin into online site so I will be notified of any further mechanical issues bypassing the unreliable SLOW Subaru notifications.

Best car ever!!

This car is perfect in every way! Its got racks, leather seats, great gas mileage, isn't too big or too small, and has great clearance and suspension! I couldn't recommend it any more, it's the best!

Love it.

I have loved the car from the start. Good pick up and great mileage along with 4 wheel drive. Can't ask for more. Good value

Fun to drive, lots of room

I love this car - and I've had LOTS of cars. I only have 2 issues with it - #1 - the remote start is only available thru an app on my phone - why not have just a remote key fob?? #2 - it makes an odd noise especially when it rains; when turning - I'll be taking it in for 12K mile service soon - hopefully we can get that figured out. Other than that, I love the way it handles, the comfort and the gas mileage.

What a great car!

This car is fun to drive. It is economical on fuel. It is very comfortable to ride in. Maintenance and upkeep are minimal. Another cost-saver!

3.3

Battery dies eith little use. Needed brakesth

I was happy with my crosstrek even tho I needed rear brake replacement after a year. Now my battery has had to be boosted 3 times in 2 weeks even after a 100 mile trip a week before. Not happy.

Most comfortable car I've owned

Loved how it handled on highway and graveled roads. More backseat leg room than from larger cars I've owned. Like the backup camera feature and all the safety features.

owner

This care meets all my needs, very reliable, very comfortable & I enjoy driving this vehicle very much & would & have highly recommended this vehicle to others.

Newest car I've owned

This car met all my expectations. It's comfortable, spacious, it has endless features including blind spot monitoring, lane departure warnings, back-up monitoring etc. The drive is smooth and the vehicle is perfect on gas consumption. The vehicle also has roadside assistance and warranty.