2019 Crosstrek

2019 Subaru Crosstrek

#1 Most Popular Wagon/Hatchback
2019 Subaru Crosstrek

Have You Driven the 2019 Subaru Crosstrek?

My Soulmate is a Car!

by Marsha from St Paul MN on Sat Aug 25 2018

If you want a car with excellent visibility, height in traffic, clearance to prevent pothole damage, consider this vehicle. You won't believe the smooth ride that Subaru has engineered in this compact SUV. My favorite parts, though, are the excellent safety features provided by Eyesight drivers' assist technology which has a high rating for crash avoidance. It monitors traffic blind spots, adapts cruise control, warns of upcoming obstacles or lane drift. It will even apply brakes should you not react in time. And don't let me forget to mention how cool navigation is with Apple CarPlay; you can run the whole system with voice commands. As a senior driver, I appreciate features that will keep me safely driving longer, so that is why this is my second Crosstrek. I am a committed Crosstrek driver.

Handles like a sports car.

by TerriGA from Thomasville, GA on Sat Aug 25 2018

This car met all my needs. Great visibility, safe, fuel efficient, and plenty of leg space even in the back seats. Handles the roads like a sports car. Really fun to drive. An attractive vehicle to see both outside and inside. Love the details in this car.

My first Subaru and I love it!

by LS from Kenosha, WI on Mon Aug 20 2018

This car is stylish and has the highest safety ratings which is very important. It is roomy without being a huge car, just right for my use with kids and dogs who like to go out and have some fun! Subaru has a legacy of being safe, reliable, and long lasting but it's fun and feels nice to drive as well.

Best Car Ever

by Marc from Berwyn, PA on Fri Sep 21 2018

For the price, this car is the best value I have found. The exterior/interior styling is fantastic. The safety features are the same you would find on cars costing at least $20K more. Gas mileage has been around 28 for city. Very comfortable. Heated seats are terrific for those with lower back pain.

Took a 3000 mile trip right off the shore room.

by JAS Screams from Greensboro, NC on Mon Oct 08 2018

Great handling, was surprised with the P/U when passing on two lane roads. 38.7 MPG on interstate and primary two lane roads. On interstate at 75 MPH got 37.4 MPG. The active cruise is a great feature. Love the back up camera and blindside protection. Not sure if the lane departure is all that great.

LOVE this car!

by Laney from Cleveland, OH on Thu Sep 13 2018

The interior layout is very well thought out. Everything is intuitive. Love all the latest technology. Seats are comfortable and supportive. Exterior is stylish and sporty. I appreciate the 8.7" clearance which is the same as the Forester I traded in. The only issue might be performance. This is not a car for going fast! Which is fine by me, I'm a pokey driver anyway. Gas mileage is great!!!

Very Excited for My New Car

by plaidalligator from DULUTH on Thu Sep 13 2018

This car will keep my son and I safe! That is most important!!! It has all the safety features you could dream of. After I had a tutorial with Dustin Hoose - I love it. He explained everything and synced my phone!

Compact car with many features

by Occasional driver from Twin Cities, Minnesota on Sat Oct 13 2018

I picked the Subaru Crosstrek because it has a manual transmission with AWD. There are many extras' that are standard in this car.i.e roof rack, keyless entry, digital i phone displays , rearview camera etc. A not so good feature is that when going in reverse, the stick shift has to be pulled up to reverse which can not be done with a mitten on. We live in Minneosta and it is cold in the winter, gloves don't do it for me and I will have to take my mitten off each time I need to go in reverse. This might not be an issue for many but it is a big one for me in the winter. I like that it has a real spare tire, many new cars just come with a repair kit to save space and weight. It repsonds well and handles very well, like the ability to raise the front seat and split the back seats for increase cargo space. I just bought the car and overall I like it very much.

Poor paint quality and customer support

by Cashngrab from Calgary, AB on Fri Oct 12 2018

I bought 2018 with all the bells and whistles. As soon I bring it home I see paint chipping off from the side doors. I also paid extra $1000 dollars for paints, underneath and leather dash protection. I went back to local dealer Centaur Subaru and they told me its not covered and I have to contact Subaru Canada. I just ignore it and keep driving. After driving on highway I was washing front fender and to my surprise 1" paint peel off including 3m protection. I took an appointment with the same dealer and met with Subaru Canada rep which did nothing to help me out instead he gave me a touch paint for free. I sold my car for less than 10,000 the price I paid only with in few months and car was still under 7000 kms. I read lots of reviews before buying it but car will not be worth if paint job is not done right. Also it take too much time and slow in picking up the speed . Will never buy any Subaru in my life.

Does not recommend this car!!

its new.

by Janet from Galeton on Mon Aug 20 2018

Its nice,its got a lot of room.its a little to much for me but I like it,love the color,love every thing a bought it.HO Ho.

1 2 3