2011 Subaru Forester

Subaru. ..It is fun to say, Subaru!

by from Cold Spring, mn on September 8, 2017

Great car for Minnesota! Symmetrical all wheel drive. Northern climate package includes: heated front seats, front window defroster and winter floor mats. Winter of 2011 - 2012 was rough, even by MN standards. Forester was solid in three blizzards. Car got me home, when the only other vehicles out were pickups and snow plows. Negatives are: Bluetooth connection is out of date and syncing with smartphone is manual! Seat fabric is not lasting. The fabric is wearing out at 55,000 miles. Air conditioner compressor throw- out makes noise, but I have not had it repaired. Lastly, I hit a deer, last winter, on the way to work, repair bill was $6,500 + and it was a small deer. Damage was to the right front and passenger door. Lots of plastic parts. Maybe the cold temperature had something to do with plastic damage?

SUV that drives like a car

by from on September 2, 2017

The Subaru Forester is one of my favorite vehicles. It is fun to drive and handles beautifully. The interior feels spacious and the panoramic sunroof is fantastic. It is safe and reliable while still looking attractive. I think it's an excellent value for a long-lasting AWD vehicle.

Hard working

by from Indianapolis, In on August 26, 2017

Love this car. I have hundreds of pounds of quartz countertop samples in this car and it handles the weight easily. It is also easy to access them through the back lift gate. The sunroof is the largest I've ever seen and really a plus.

Best car I have ever owned.

by from Dimondale Michigan on August 20, 2017

The most reliable car I have ever had. No major maintenance costs after 6 years. I really appreciate the full view from every angle. AWD driving is a real pleasure in every season especially in Michigan winters. I can't really think of anything about this car that I don't like.

Great vehicle for around town and escaping town!

by from Oklahoma City on August 17, 2017

This is a great all-around car. It has good creature comforts and giant sunroof! It's a crossover SUV that fits the bill for not-to-big or not-too-small.

Loved my Forester!

by from Sheridan on August 9, 2017

After driving reliably for 123,000 miles, I was rear-ended @55mph. The safety features saved my life. I live in the mountains and last winter was a rough drive many times. But no problem for my Subaru. I just bought a 2018 and am looking forward to many years with my new ride.

My 1st Subaru

by from St PAul, MN on August 1, 2017

I previously owned a Camry and wanted a small SUV for better visibility and the ability to transport larger items that wouldn't fit in a sedan. I loved the great visibility and comfort.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great car

by from Keyser wv on July 17, 2017

It is a great car a lot of leg room in front and back seats very comfortable to ride long drives in go test one out

Bought out the lease out since I loved it

by from Brampton Ontario on June 25, 2017

It is the first new car I have kept over three years. Could not be tempted to replace it as I have had no issues with it. Have only taken it into dealer for normal maintenance. No adjustments or warranty claims needed. My only regret is purchasing the extended warranty which have never used nor expect to. Excellent visabily unmatched by any other vehicle Interior a bit austere but this seems to be a car created by engineers

absolutely love it

by from wichita on May 1, 2017

I have had this car for 6 years and no problems at all. It drives very good in all conditions, is very spacious. The best part is the trunk. I highly recommend this car for any driver who is looking for a good reliable car.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Subaru Forester