2012 Subaru Legacy

Gas mileage is great; performance is incredible.

by from Maine on September 22, 2017

This car has met all of my expectations of a Subaru. I test drove it and instantly fell in love. It's great on gas, and it drives perfect. When going over bumps, it's rare I even feel them, the car handles great.

Rust Issues

by from Hudson, NH on August 22, 2017

While the car mechanically has been sound, I've had to replace the oil pan ($550) and the exhaust system ($650) due to major rust issues. CVT transmission shifts too much and the air conditioning is too underpowered for this size car.

Great mid-size vehicle

by on August 1, 2017

This is a really great car. It has solid, steady performance and provides great gas mileage. I'd buy it again if I was looking for a sedan.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

great , safe car

by from Greensboro NC on July 26, 2017

very safe and reliable , has a smooth ride and love its power. the air conditioning is awesome and cools very fast. I love the styling and lines in the car as well.

Very reliable car!

by on July 17, 2017

This car meets all needs. It can be a family sedan or a sporty fast vehicle as well. Very reliable, plenty of leg room for all, blue tooth and media compatible, excellent handling and very smooth.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

I don't think I'll ever own any other type of car!

by from on June 22, 2017

This car is incredible spacious. Sitting in the backseat is like flying 1st class. The trunk is huge! When you fold the back seats down, you can fit just about anything into the car. It has heated seats and is very comfortable. The handling is great! I love the AWD. I've watched big trucks get stuck in the snow while I've pulled away without a problem. Great car!

Most fuel efficient all wheel drive car I've owned

by from Findlay, Ohio on June 14, 2017

Owned 5 1/2 years. Extremely reliable. Commute 60 miles round trip to work in NW Ohio. Winters can be brutal. Felt very secure with the AWD. Have taken on vacation loaded down with car top carrier and still got close to 30 mpg. Because of the safety rating, I get a discount on my insurance. Subarus' have built in crumple-zones to absorb any frontal impact . I have 109,000 miles on it and have no doubt there is another 100,000 waiting to keep me going, wherever I go. Very reasonably priced for the value, reliability, and Subaru name. Subaru holds their value better than most other brands.

by from Adirondacks, New York on June 6, 2017

2012 Legacy got to be one of the worst handling cars I have ever had. Terrible in crosswind weather car wants to move left and right, unless the windows are open, yes that is right windows open not as bad. Have toyed with adding the truck and chin spoilers but not sure if I want to spend more money. Also brakes terrible - stop fine but once they heat up in traffic they start to pulsate - only after they heat up. I would not buy another

subaru

by from on April 25, 2017

I have only had my car for 1 day but so far I am happy with it . Hope fully it will be a good journey with time will tell .

Fun little car

by from Upstate, NY on April 12, 2017

Fun car to drive. Hugs road nicely, is good on gas and it has a lot of neat little features. Best of all...It's AWD