2015 Subaru Outback consumer reviews

$24,895 starting MSRP
Photo not available
Explore the 2015 Subaru Outback
Shop the 2015 Subaru Outback

It's a beast in the winter

I have a 1/3 mile driveway that climbs 400 feet from the street to my house. The Outback with good winter tires (I use Bridgestone Blizzaks) climbs this driveway with 10" of fresh snow on it like a mountain goat. And it's far better as a daily driver on summer days than anything else which would make that climb (4x4 pickup or a Jeep). 85K miles in six years and it's only been in the shop twice, once for a couple of recalls and once for a stuck power tailgate. One day and out both times. Only two gripes. With the 6 cyl mill the gas mileage is dismal, and the seats are too short for good thigh support (I believe they have improved the seats in the newer models)

2.9

Son made me buy one

not the tough SUV I was expecting, all kinds of warranty and other service issues, needs new brakes, new rear wheel bearings, etc. all before 60,000

I drove it from Prescott to Durango. It performed

It's more than what I thought I could afford. It's in brand new condition and drives like a brand new car. We absolutely love it!

Most Beautiful Car I’ve ever owned !!

It’s a great car. It handles beautifully. It has a lot of room and is so pretty. I am head over heels for it. I fell in love with it immediately! Would recommend this car to friends and Family!!!

Fantastic

Great during any season, safe, holds its value. Overall, exceeded expectations. Read the reviews - Subaru Outback’s have a wonderful reputation. Great for single people and families alike!

3.7

Disappointing

Rear wheel bearings failed at 60,000 miles and again at 120,000 miles. Overhead console failed at 100,000 miles—too expensive to replace. Ridiculous failures for such an expensive car that is advertised to be so reliable. Will consider a different car next time.

This is my 3rd Subaru

This Subaru is immaculate! Looks like it came out of the show room! Low mileage and drives so nice and love the color. Everything about this car is beautiful!

Fun, comfortable, very reliable

Very good car! I’ve really enjoyed driving it since I bought it. It has plenty of power and cargo rooom. The car is stylish with a great sound system.

Good reliable vehicle. Great value

Car is spacious along with comfortable to driver n passengers . Wonderful graphics with the on screen map, audio, and back up aids. Great performance and a super nice and comfortable ride

Best car I've owned by far

What a awesome car. Go almost anywhere. great economy. Had it stuck in 2 feet of snow. Hate to sell but got a new one