2007 Suzuki XL7 consumer reviews

$22,999–$25,949 MSRP range
side view of 2007 XL7 Suzuki
Explore the 2007 Suzuki XL7
3.9

Was very reliable I bought it about six months ago

Bought my 2007 suzuki xl7 about 6 months ago still got 3 payments on it and today while taking the dogs for a ride to the field it started smoking I got the dogs out popped the hood and it was in flames I got my dogs and myself about a block away and it exploded I really wish suzuki will read this and help me

Easy to drive. Is so soft!

It has a very good space. It is very comfortable with a large trunk and good suspension! I am very glad to own this car!

2.0

I'm having steering wheel problems and electrical

I love the car, I hate all the problems I'm having with it. I'm brake light problem, thought it was the bulbs but that wasn't it....

Operate like a new car. Very reliable

This is a very good vehicle. I use it as I would a truck, more spacious than You think. I haven't had any major issues with it. Just keep it serviced.

2.0

Should be a recall on timing tensioner theres issu

Not happy it's a money pit and they know its. A bad design step up Suzuki Chevy did I feel like the government should make them recall this issue people are having this issue over and over don't waste your money

2.4

worst car i have ever owned. Way too many issues.

Had this car for appx. 3 yrs. Almost every other month something needs fixing. Power steering, transfer case, cooling fan, stability control, oil sensor, over heating, brake line , stabilizer bar. U name it.... Change power steering already and it feels like it's malfunctioning again. Not worth ur hatd earned money.

4.4

the best SUV for money

based on Equinox and a few other GM products, so easy to find parts, not necessarily cheap, but generally cheap. Very good insulation, triple seal windows, makes this SUV quiet like higher end. Gas is okay for 3.6L, average 22, isn't bad at all. 5-speed shifts very well and power is adequate, 0-60 in sub 6 seconds. Timing Chain, means no replacement needed but may require service as it ages. Suzuki didn't market this well because they don't have money like other companies, this sure is a better car than it's GM siblings, larger, more power, etc.

So far so good

I have had this vehicle just over a month and so far I like it very much. It is just what we were looking for. The middle row is quite spacious and the back row is perfect for kids, with enough space for adults if you don't mind a climb.

3.4

Decent Car, Expensive to Fix

The Suzuki XL7 is a nice car overall; however, it is very expensive to fix. It is difficult to do anything, even just check the transmission fluid. Even the easiest fix will cost you an arm and a leg in labor. Everyone will groan when you tell them you need to bring your Suzuki in to be fixed.

Great SUV

At first I was kind of skeptical about this car since I?ve never owned a Suzuki vehicle. But I was met with wonderful surprises since the first time I drove it. Very quiet, great v6 engine, amazing suspension, and overall a great buy for the buck! Would definitely recommend it.