2000 Toyota 4 Runner

Great family car

by from Huntington Beach on September 10, 2017

This car is great for transporting friends, family, and all their belongings. The spacious trunk area is great for large items, like camping gear, luggage, or daily things like groceries or beach towels. This car rides just like a truck, so you do hear the road when driving. However, the leather interior and wood finishing makes the car interior luxurious. I will miss the space I had in this car when I sell it.

Ridiculously reliable

by from Raleigh, NC on September 7, 2017

230K miles and the only major repair we've ever had to perform was to replace the water pump (around 150K miles) and some of the gaskets have started to allow oil to leak. This car has paid for itself a couple times now.

Awesome ride

by from Valdosta on August 28, 2017

Since owning a 4 runner. It's been a dang good one,had for 4 yrs now and my next will be another 4 runner

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by from Canyon, tx on July 26, 2017

This vehicle had the 3.4l v6 which is a bulletproof motor easy to work on it just keeps going I know a few of these motors going over 500,000 miles

Uses car for Off-roading

Best car I ever Owned

by from Charlotte, NC on June 29, 2017

This car was a part of my family for 17 years. It was serviced regularly and well taken care of, it had 450,000 miles on it and was still running beautifully with no issues at all. It's build saved my life, I hit a patch of ice on the road and lost control of the car, I rolled 4 times off a hill and hit a tree, because of how safe this car is I walked out of that accident with only bruises, nothing broken, not even bleeding. If I had not crashed I would still have that car today.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

200,000 miles and still running fine.

by from Tallahassee, Florida on June 26, 2017

This Toyota 4runner SR5 has been a great vehicle. It has 200,000 miles and still going strong. I've towed a U-hall trailer to Colorado through the Rockies, Boats to the coast and small trailer to North Carolina. I carry a lot of tools with me and work out of my truck almost always. I have only had one problem with the transmission (which I created) and had it replaced with a 500 dollar used transmission which is working well. I purchased it as an off lease car with 74,000 miles so don't be afraid to purchase a high mileage 4Runner. The interior has leather seats which have held up very well and the AC is great, no problems with any electrical systems. All and all it's a great vehicle.

This is the best car I've ever owned. Very reliabl

by from Madisonville on June 11, 2017

This car meat all my needs. You can convert it to the size of a truck to haul more. It has a great towing package. All leather interior. Very nice ride. Very dependable.

Best SUV Ever - good for EVERYTHING

by from Atlanta/Georgia on May 3, 2017

Best ever had! In every 3gen 4runner forum WORLDWIDE youll read from owners and ex Jeep guys that truck run 400k+miles with regular maintenance and beats all 4x4 SUVs from his year! Lot of fun at rwd and 4x4. Perfect for EVERYTHING-comfort,trips,family,offroad,gas,work,low maintenance and reliability!

Car never fails to start...ever!

by from Atlanta, GA on April 27, 2017

My car has over 400,000 miles and runs like new! This truck was made to run forever! It has never had a problem starting up.

Original owner update

by from San Antonio, TX on April 10, 2017

I put the first mile on this SUV and it now has 205,000 miles. This thing is wonderful and absolutely trouble free. I did replace the drivers side seat cover for cosmetic reasons however this is a wonderful vehicle. I do however keep up with the service maintenance schedule and I fully expect this to run to 400,000 miles. THIS is a keeper !