2010 Toyota 4 Runner

Excellent SUV

by from Plano, TX on September 7, 2017

The re-design in 2010 is very good. The interior size isn't much bigger than the 2002-2009 model. Interior design is significantly different and much better than the previous model. Seats are comfortable. The engine has 270 hp (up 30 from previous model) which helps with accelerating. The rear seats recline, which is helpful for taller people. There are plenty of connections in the front and back to charge your electronics. Overall, this is an excellent purchase. More Toyota reliability with the 2010!

Great resale, durable, and well equipped

by from Elon, NC on August 3, 2017

The car was a great daily driver, with strong 4wd that never failed me. Simple maintaince, oil, transfer case, and differential fluid changes. Really durable leather in SR5, and super easily to sell private party due to high diserability and limited supply.

Good on Gas, nice exterior.

by from Fl on July 23, 2017

I needed something smaller than my Tahoe but big enough for my dog. Not as plush as my Tahoe, but it suits my needs.

Most versatile car i've ever driven!

by from Blairsville, Georgia on July 19, 2017

This 4runner is the most well balanced vehicle when it comes to everything one could look for in a car!

Extremely happy with my new car!

by from Wilmington, NC on May 9, 2017

This car is exactly what i was looking for and i am completely satisfied! it is in pristine condition.

Toyota the most responsible car

by from San Antonio tx on April 8, 2017

Nice roomy car love it would recommend it to a friend only use it for a weekend car but it's did Carly go camping and will driving

Love this truck.

by from Fort Worth, TX on February 3, 2014

I call is a truck, but it handles like a car and it is as comfortable as a car. I have had mine for over two years and still love it. I feel very safe and secure on my long commute to and from work. Gas mileage is very good for this size vehicle. It is great vehicle.

Quality all around

by from Oregon Coast on September 6, 2013

Looked for a very long time to find a used (2011) 4-runner limited (white with tan interior). Finally found one and jumped on it right away. Love the Sturdy feel, solid made product, and nice interior design. Love all the bells and whistles that come with the limited edition. The car doesn't ride as smooth as our Lexus 350RX - but it has much more room inside and a lot more head room up front. We've had this car for about four months, not bad on MPG (for a SUV) but we'd rather have this than a gutless car that can't pull a boat, especially up hill. If there was any suggestions for improvement - I'd tell Toyota to put a garage door opening system in the car - (like we have with the Lexus). I would strongly suggest you consider this car - we love it.

great suv for the money

by from san diego on August 26, 2013

looks great space good inside the Limited ed. worth extra money, could have more power but gas milage is good. on cruise control highway driving. in snow bad roads excellent.

Not a happy camper

by from on December 11, 2012

This is my 2nd 4-Runner and my 4th Toyota. I couldn't wait to own another 4-Runner and now I am disappointed. Even though I bought it new it is already rusting around the back door handle. I have had it to the dealer and filed my complaint with Toyota with no help from them. I just feel that when you pay $35 grand for an SUV the body should last for longer than 2 years. I am already looking at another vehicle and it's not a Toyota. I also feel it doesn't have enough horsepower for it's size. I love the paint, it's the special white color they charge extra for but it's not so pretty when it rusts.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Toyota 4 Runner