2002 Toyota Corolla

Reliable. Fuel Efficient. Cheap Maintenance.

by from Camdenton, MO on September 10, 2017

The car handles great and the engine is dependable. The suspension can handle dirt roads and steep climbs.

Most reliable car I've owned

by on September 7, 2017

Great car for the money. Very reliable and dependable that you'd expect from Toyota. Great on gas and fuel economy. Low maintenance vehicle. Just bought another one.
Not Rated Reliability

Best for First car

by from Tustin, California on August 22, 2017

I thing this car is good for any person just got driver licence becous this car good to drive i meane easy to drive and good car for any body want tech driving.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

16 years still driving fine

by from Hixson, tn on July 23, 2017

I got this car right after I finished high school and have driven it everyday since. It has never had any major problems and still drives great. The only issues I have had were replacing interior door handles and the glovebox handle. 92,000 miles on it in TN and TX heat and it is as reliable as ever (however I have kept up with maintenance and oil changes) I am definitely a Toyota lover for life! This car is super reliable and thrifty.

This car just keeps going!

by from Holbrook, NY on June 26, 2017

This car is amazing. There are no bells and whistles but it is super reliable and feels great to drive. This car also got me home in the worst snow storm of my life (3 feet of accumulation).

It's trouble free car for daily use

by from Lancaster, Pa on June 22, 2017

It's 2002 Corolla Sport, 5speed that gets 500 miles on full tank and very reliable for my daily drive to and from work.

Most reliable car I've ever owned!

by from Dallas, TX on May 29, 2017

This car has been running for 15 years on basic oil change and regular gas! Never had to get any repairs or replacements! WOW! My Corolla has been running strong at 150,000 miles now! I think it can go 50,000 more miles and 5 more years no problem! If you want a reliable car Toyota truly is #1. It's also the best bang for your buck as far as cost per years/miles.

Very reliable car for commuting.

by from Palmetto, FL on May 16, 2017

This car has been great for getting to work, traveling and get's great gas mileage. It would be wonderful for a first car for a student.

Tim R

by from on October 24, 2016

Can't beat it...I have a 2002 ce runs amazing. Only problem, back seat is very cramped. Great first car for my new driver.

Best Car For The Money

by from Kitchener, ON on May 21, 2015

Bought this car in 2002, it is now 2015 and i have clocked in over 230,000 km on it. I have not had a single part to replace worth over $50 in the 13 years i have been driving it. I have only changed the battery once. It is bland, but the gas mileage makes up for it. Super reliable, recommend to anyone as their first car, or if they need something cheap and reliable.