2009 Toyota Corolla

With a decent look it is a great car to have.

by from Lahore, Pakistan on September 18, 2017

It was a good experience driving this car. The best thing while driving a manual car is how smoothly the gear shifts and that was amazing.
Not Rated Reliability

The toyota corolla has a good value for money.

by from Lagos, Nigeria on September 18, 2017

The Toyota corolla is very effective an durable, excellent exterior design and great performance.The LE. is wonderful and the engine is suberb.
Not Rated Reliability

Most reliable car I have ever ownec

by from on September 16, 2017

I got this car used from a Toyota car dealership. It had 80,000 miles on it. It now has 164,000 miles on it. It has been a great car. This has been on many travels from traveling softball tournaments, college visits, help with college move ins, and just work communting. Love this car and very reliable. No major work has ever been done on this car. I have kept the oil changed every 5000 miles and have done scheduled maintenance visits with this car. Love this car! Would buy another Corolla in a heart beat.

Simple, Reliable, Easy

by from Greenville, SC on September 13, 2017

I've had this car for about five years now and the word that comes to mind is reliable. It drives the exact same as it did when we bought it at 15,000 miles as it does now at 125,000 miles. There's nothing fancy to it as it is a "point A to point B" car, but the simplicity is refreshing. I would recommend a Corolla to anyone who is looking for an affordable, easy breezy sedan!

Can't go wrong with a Corolla

by from Rochester, NY on September 11, 2017

Love my Corolla S...great gas mileage, comfort, handling, and drivability. This thing will go for 200k miles if you treat her right.

I'm pleasently surprised with this car

by from Orlando, FL on September 9, 2017

This car has functioned in perfect condition since it was purchased. All I do is the basic maintaince and occasionally have to take it to Toyota for other more complicated work. Definitely worth purchasing this car and just like with my last Corolla, I won't be getting rid of this one until I have run it to the ground! Here's to at least another 8 years!

Really great first car!

by from Stevens Point, Wisconsin on August 29, 2017

I think this car is such a good first car, and I only need it to last me through college, and from the way its been running since I got it, I think it'll last me even longer. I especially love how good it is on gas.

Miss my Corolla s

by from Concord nh on August 27, 2017

Great car averaged 31 mpg and I cruise at 75 on the highway, somehow it's comfortable for me at 6'1 and roomy enough for a small car. Sold it at 108000 miles never leaked or lost a drop of oil.

really good car for the money.

by from HENDERSON on August 19, 2017

it's really good on gas and replacement parts are incredibly inexpensive. no wonder you see them everywhere on the road. great car and extremely reliable.

by from Haverhill, MA on August 6, 2017

I owned this car for 6 years and loved everyday of it. I had the S model in Red it was sporty and fun to drive.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Toyota Corolla