NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2018 RAV4

2018 Toyota RAV4

Have You Driven the 2018 Toyota RAV4?

Downsized and I love this car!!

by LoveMyRav on Tue Jun 19 2018

We decided it was time to downsize from our 4Runner and started looking at the Rav4. We were concerned it might not have enough room, but once we test drove it and saw the spacious interior, all concerns dissolved. It not only has plenty of cargo room, but has great gas mileage too! Plenty of room for four adults, no problem. Five adults is fine for short distances, but a little snug for a road trip. Love the safety features that come standard on the Rav4. Nice job, Toyota!

Love it so far

by Grandpa from Pelham, NH on Wed Dec 06 2017

This vehicle is well designed and well built. Rides smoothly and has great visibility. Safety features and interior room are just right for my needs. Comfort features exceeded expectations. Overall value excellent

Absolutely the best car I have ever had possessio

by Karen1973 from Braintree,ma on Thu Aug 09 2018

I am in love with my rav xle ....my OCD will be at a 10 as I don’t want anyone or anything near my rav ..... I love the way it drives and the size is absolutely perfect

My 8 month ownership review-2018 Rav4 XLE

by bartendo from NY on Wed Feb 13 2019

I am 59 years old and live in the northeast, and, have owned 25 or more cars in my life. I am into my 8th month of a 36 month lease. My first Toyota ever. A 2018 Rav4 XLE with some extras I added on like: Remote start, door edge guards/ full luggage rack system/ upgraded mats and a power lift gate. I purchased this vehicle after a lot of research. I wanted an economical SUV for commuting and golf trips. I wanted reliability and a full warranty. I wanted some degree of comfort. I wanted value and a low monthly payment. And, I need all wheel drive. My job is supervising storm event crews. Often I am on the roads to work before the DOT has mobilized. This car has met and exceeded all the above expectations. It drives just fine. Sits high enough above the road to be confident. Accelerates quickly for a 4 cylinder. Handles curves well. Has a tight turning radius. Excellent visibility. Excellent safety sense stuff. Very good headlight system and a really excellent cruise/radar system. The front crash brake deployed on me one day when I wasn't paying attention to the road. IT WORKS! Prevented an accident. Interior controls are laid out well. Leg room is very good, specially the rear seat leg room. A few things I am not as enthusiastic about: Speakers sound tin-like. Less than adequate cubby hole space in the front. Rear cargo space is lacking ( I had a 2004 Pathfinder & an 09 Hyundai Santa Fe prior. They had better space) Seats can be a bit stiff, but, they are better than some I have test driven. Sun roof is noisy when cracked open. You need rain guards for the main windows. Add everything up and my minor complaints don't amount to a hill of beans compared to the main components. This car is built well, reliable and an excellent value. I will buy it after the lease because after 8 months I can see it will still be dependable, hold its value and not cost me an arm and a leg to repair. Like all cars: Just stay up to date on factory recommended maintenance.

love it, have owned a toyota for past 20 years !!!

by Mary/sports car lover from Johnson City, Tn on Fri Jun 29 2018

just the car that I wanted and needed, love it, great style, comfort and great value, performs very well. Has great style appeal, handles well, great eye appeal.

Amazing features for the price, drives amazing.

by heather3rdcoast from Seguin, TX on Wed Oct 10 2018

This is a perfect compact SUV. You get the gas mileage and affordable fill ups of a car, with the benefits and space of an SUV. plenty of USB slots to charge devices, ease of linking my phone was great. Love that it "learned" my voice, and when my phone is linked will even read text messages out loud to me and I can respond. Love that it has a weather app so I can keep an eye on it if it's bad. The safety features like line departure and it automatically slowing you down if you're using cruise control and someone gets in front of you going really slow really give peace of mind driving with a young child. The car itself is incredibly comfortable, the heated seats do lumbar as well and makes travel with a bad back so much easier! They heat up great and fast, it was like driving with a built in heating pad. The center console is spacious, and my son's large convertible car seat easily fit (and was easy to install with the LATCH system). Perfect for a parent, perfect for anyone who spends a lot of time on the road. I can't say enough good things about it and have never been happier with a vehicle choice.

My very first new car.

by Christie from Orlando, Fl on Wed Aug 15 2018

Met my expectations, very comfortable, good for family or even long road trips. I always had used cars and the fact that this is my first new... I love it!

Exactly what I was looking for

by bartendo from Lower New York State on Mon Jul 30 2018

After months of research, everything pointed towards the Toyota RAV4 XLE. I leased a 2018 model last month. Here is my checklist: Fuel Economy: 26 mpg-yes. Under $30,000-yes. Modern safety features-yes. Room for golf clubs.-yes. Commuter friendly-yes. Some free maintenance (2yrs)-yes. Comfort-yes. Manufacturer reputation for reliability-yes. I have a 3 year lease. I bought an extra 3000 miles a year up front (45,000 total) because of my commute. I was able to negotiate some freebies like weather proof mats, edging, mud guards. I plan to retire in three years, so, I wanted fixed costs. This Toyota lease fit the bill. Good fuel economy (I was getting 19 with my 09 Santa Fe. 26 with the RAV) low monthly payments and hopefully little to no cost maintenance and repairs. After I retire I either buy it or get something else. either way my automobile costs are fixed for the next 3 years. Its an excellent car. Not plush, but, everything you would need for up to 4 passengers.

Very happy

by Babs1 from Tyngsborough, MA on Tue Aug 28 2018

Wasn’t sure if I would like RAV4, so I leased it. So glad I did. This car does not disappoint & I definitely buy one.

Good downsize from my Highlander

by Amblerjack from Ambler, Pa on Wed Nov 28 2018

I loved my 2008 Highlander but I wanted newer technology and no longer needed extra room with seating for seven. I miss the ride and quiet, but this this car is still tight and well designed with Toyota quality and reliability.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 69