2018 RAV4

4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Love my Eva 4

by KT611 from Texarkana, Arkansas on March 8, 2018

The 2018 RAV 4 is a great value. Multiple safety features. Interior is very roomy. My husband is 6'3, 260 lbs. and he is comfortable in the RAV 4.. Lots of room for kids on the second row of seats. Plenty of room in the back for shopping, lawn chairs, sports equipment, etc. The gas mileage is excellent. Easy and fun to drive. Looks good. Very happy with this purchase.

Love it so far

by Grandpa from Pelham, NH on December 6, 2017

This vehicle is well designed and well built. Rides smoothly and has great visibility. Safety features and interior room are just right for my needs. Comfort features exceeded expectations. Overall value excellent

Good Value

by hdrider02 from Vero Beach, FL on June 24, 2018

Plenty of room even for a compact suv. Pleasant car to drive, even though I thought the CRV drove better. I bought the RAV4 over it, because of the gasoline in oil problem CRV has with their 1.4 direct injection turbo engine. Reliability has always been my number one priority when buying a car. Toyota drive train is well proven.

Downsized and I love this car!!

by LoveMyRav on June 19, 2018

We decided it was time to downsize from our 4Runner and started looking at the Rav4. We were concerned it might not have enough room, but once we test drove it and saw the spacious interior, all concerns dissolved. It not only has plenty of cargo room, but has great gas mileage too! Plenty of room for four adults, no problem. Five adults is fine for short distances, but a little snug for a road trip. Love the safety features that come standard on the Rav4. Nice job, Toyota!

Fun from delivery to this very moment

by Jim a Toyota owner for a decade from Brentwod, CA 94513 on February 28, 2018

This is a well designed, tastefully appointed vehicle which is simply delightful to drive and maneuver. The acceleration belies the fact that it is powered by a four cylinder engine. I have driven it ECO mode and have no difficulty staying within its boundaries. Really enjoy the vehicle and have already recommended it to potential buyers.

A good car with available price

by Viki from Citrus Heights on May 19, 2018

My Toyota RAV4 is roomy and popular, a compact crossover built on the all-wheel drive. It gets below-average fuel mileage. And it?s comfortable , good-looking, easy to live with. I love my new car.

Love this car!

by Barbara from Gettysburg, PA on July 3, 2018

I recently bought the 2018 RAV4 XLE and this is a very reliable car. I also had a 2013 in the same model, but had over 110,000 miles on it and it also got a small oil leak which I found was expensive to repair, because the entire engine needed to be taken out to put a seal on. So I decided to get an new one. The mileage is good, I get about 27.5 miles per gallon and the new models have all the safety features, like Blind Spot Assist and automatic braking, along with warnings if you are drifting out of your lane. My old car got me through many snowstorms and it is a really good car for the money. I would definitely recommend this car.

Sporty and practical but with some nice bells and

by Jeannincrn from Santa Margarita, Ca on June 12, 2018

I bought the new RAV4 Adventure. I love the new sporty styling . The rubber mats are perfect for my dog and easy to clean. There are lots of safety and convenience features. It has a lot more zip than my husband's Prius and gets a lot better gas mileage than my previous Sequoia.

My second Rav4!

by 607Tim1982 from Binghamton, NY on June 15, 2018

This is my second Rav4. I previously owned a 2013, which was the first year of the current generation. The 2018 XLE I currently have seems to be more refined and is the last year of this generation. Slightly better ride quality, more advanced tech (which is included as standard) and proven reliability has been the reason why I stayed with the Rav. I am very impressed with the automatic high beams, lane departure assist, adaptive cruise control and other safety features such as BSM and CTA. Also, some added soft touch surfaces are very much noticed and greatly appreciated! Toyota makes a good car at a great value. The Rav provides a spacious interior (I am a 6ft tall man weighing in just under 300lbs), comfortable seating, and a layout that is very intuitive and just easy to use. My only (somewhat) complaints about this vehicle are: that it is a bit shy on power, and could use further enhancement of ride quality. Of course, even better fuel economy would be great too! As I never had any real repair issues with my previous RAV, the provided Toyota care visits for PM and further PM visits at my local deal, Jack Sherman Toyota, were always very efficient and a pleasant experience. I will continue to be a Toyota customer as long as the offerings are as good or better than what is currently out there!

Highly recommend Toyota Rav4

by Mam from Orchard Park NY on May 27, 2018

It was between the RAV4 and a Subaru Forester or Crosstrek. The Rav won out!! More comfortable, quieter ride, more power and more room! I had great luck with my Camry - had it for 10 yrs! No problems! So my heart belongs to Toyota!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36