2017 Volvo S90 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 S90 Volvo
Explore the 2017 Volvo S90
Shop the 2017 Volvo S90

Good kind of different

I really like the look of my S90. It's a different brand that I would normally think of when I think of luxury sedans. However, once I sat in the inscription model it felt expensive. I got a deal buying it used for 30K. Loaded with safety features and decked out with the Bowers & Wilkins sound system it's ready. I really like the sound of the B&W system and the look is amazing.

S90 is a head-turning sweet ride

Can’t imagine a car doing more to make driving fun and comfortable. The T6 engine is quick and smooth. AWD is very helpful on snowy Indiana winter roads. The technology is just right. Been driving Volvos since 1984. Great, great car.

Software Issues with the Vehicle from Day One

I have always driven Japanese and German luxury sports sedans , then I decided to purchase a used s90 Inscription fully loaded with everything except the Polestar Optimization .The interior quality , exterior styling ,plethora of fun driving and safety features and mechanical reliability has been stellar and impressive and a great value for a European/Chinese luxury sedan. However since the vehicle is managed by software, I have had a plethora of software driven issues from air bag and engine light alerts that have been due to lost communication with central electrical module, control BUS signal missing ,etc and have had to take the vehicle in for service multiple times for sofware updates luckily the vehicle is still under warranty and also purchased an extended warranty .The vehicle also has a lot do road noise regardless of the tires you use. If buying used, l wisely suggest buying a Certified Preowned Volvo and or an extended warranty to cover these malfunctioning software issues .This vehicle is a fun and fast car to drive but Volvo still has a lot of work to do catch to the driving experience of the Lexus GS350 and Audi A6.

This Car Will Not Disappoint!!

Love, Love, Love this car. Do not sleep on Volvo. This is my second one and I am sold. Best safety features and value for the dollar around.

Smooth Ride

This one of the most comfortable and stylish vehicle I have ever owned. The modern amenities are great and easy to use. The interior is both plus and modern. This one is a keeper.

S90 is the Flagship of the Fleet

Best VOLVO I've ever owned. Been driving the S Series sedans for years, but this is by far the best. Buy one of these and you won't be disappointed.

3.3

The worst Volvo I’ve ever owned.

2017 Volvo S90 inscription. I have had nothing but problems with this car for three years. The car has been to the shop constantly the trunk lid keeps malfunctioning and doesn’t operate properly. Several vibrations that they can’t figure out where it’s coming over 60mph, valve rattling in the engine that the dealer doesn’t or can’t fix. I filed a complaint after complaint with multiple people at Volvo headquarters in New Jersey and they are absolutely useless! The customer service is horrible! I’ve even taken it to other dealers and they can’t seem to fix the problem. This car is just a disaster! I’m seriously thinking about taking the loss and getting rid of it! I wish I would’ve kept my S 80 it was such a beautiful and reliable car. I have had 3 Volvo’s and this is the last. I’m Truly disappointed!

Sexy and Sophisticated

Not your typical Soccer mom ride. It's better! It turns heads on the road and on the fields. I am that cool mom 😄. Try it.

Beautifully Designed

Excellent and best car I have ever owned. The engine and 8 speed transmission is the most seamless I have ever experienced in a car.

3.6

Keeps getting odd electrical faults

My Volvo S90 has many odd electrical faults, heads up display, when getting close to a vehicle in front with cruise control on some times the white car in heads up display disappears and also it as cancelled. The problems started with my car doors unlocking, the windows opening, and the boot lid open. Some times when I use my indicators to turn left the car slows. The radio cuts off. and many more faults. This car is still under warranty . And help would be great full