2018 Volvo Xc 60

Wonderful Car

by from Endwell, NY on December 1, 2017

My new XC60 T6 AWD Inscription met all my expectations. With 500 miles on it I can't talk about reliability, but the build, safety features, and overall value are phenomenal!! I love the power, luxury, fit and feel. The only small point that is disappointing, is with all the luxury they couldn't find a place for a glasses holder. Previous year models had an accessory that replaced one of the handle grips above the windows, but the current one doesn't fit the new model. It is early in the model year and maybe they will come out with additional accessories later, but the glove box or tunnel storage compartment are very inconvenient. I am using an after market clamp on the visor glass holder in the mean time.

2018 Volvo XC60

by from PA on December 20, 2017

Prime example of excellent European(Swedish) design and engineering. Beautiful interior, cutting edge electronics. Outstanding Bowers+Wilkins Stereo. Quiet cabin. Plenty of power to move the vehicle. Especially when merging with traffic. Sure footed handling.

Feel like I am in a Better Car than anyone !

by from Marblehead Ma. on October 19, 2017

This cars exceeds expectations! Fun to drive! Feel special in it!Feels very special, almost like it anticipates what I plan to do !

Excite for the Hybrid version of XC60!

by on July 28, 2017

Excellent solid built quality. Love the rear end of the new design. Expect the performance to be better for the hybrid version!
Not Rated Reliability

Fun to drive

by from Fort Myers, FL on November 14, 2017

This has met all my wants in a SUV. I have only owned small sports cars and this is so fun that I forget I am not in a little sport car.

The best of the best . Love this car

by from Manheim pa on November 25, 2017

I love how much technology this car have. How smooth is and when you want the sport experience is there . Good power and fast respond

Love my new Volvo XC60

by from Plainfield, IL on December 6, 2017

I am having a great time driving and getting acquainted with the many features of the XC60. I am happy about the safety features as well

Safety, performance, comfort

by from Bellingham, Wa on October 9, 2017

Feel like driving a go cart on a cloud. Very responsive steering, 300+ horsepower, information service, easy to operate and not cluttered.

new plush interior and stylish exterior in 2018

by from Hickory, NC on January 27, 2018

traded a 2013 XC90 (tank) for this the newly styled smaller XC60 just one month ago and I am very pleased with performance and ride at this point

2018 Volvo XC-60 R-Design

by from Harwinton, CT on December 22, 2017

Safest vehicle in the world? If not it’s close! Solid vehicle with every safety feature available. After 1 week I couldn’t be happier!

Our Expert Review: 2018 Volvo Xc 60