2004 Volvo Xc 90

Reliable SUV

by from Los Angeles Calif on September 18, 2017

Very stylish roomy and fun to drive very reliable vehicle for driving around town and out of the city
Not Rated Reliability

Very safe and comfortable

by from Douglasville, Ga. on July 24, 2017

Drives very smooth we called it our spaceship. Has excellent capacity. Excellent handling. Entertainment on the go for the kids. much better than a minivan.

Very reliable car

by from Saint Augustine on June 1, 2017

This vehicle is great and comfortable. Drives very smooth and fast. Seats up to five people. It's a very reliable car.

Most Comfortable Car ive owned

by from on May 23, 2017

I love this car, driving it is fun and comfortable. Can always pick up and go when the time is needed. Always felt safe driving with my family in this vehicle.

Class action lawsuits - Volvo XC90 2004

by from Minneapolis, MN on April 16, 2017

Transmission failures and water leakagr/damage to interior of vehicle very common problems. Literally thousands dollars damages for repairs. Steer clear volvo.

Love this car!!!!

by from on April 10, 2017

Best car I have ever had! Had the best car buying experience I've ever had with Icon Motor group in gardendale al. He did not haggle us, not pushy at all. Willing to talk about the car. Was extremely kind and friendly to my 2 yr old. I will be back!!!

Great SUV

by from Fredericksburg, VA on February 28, 2017

Very functional SUV while maintaining the feeling of luxury. Handles great and has lasted me a long time. Have had issues with the CD changer and with no real options to replace it. The wheel bearings also became worn out relatively quickly along with uneven tire wear (though this could just be mine) leading to a noisy ride. All in all though it was a wonderful car to own.

Lots & Lots of Miles

by from South Florida on March 20, 2014

I currently have 263,000 on my 2004 XC90. I'm not saying it has never needed work but for the most part has been very reliable and never left me stranded. With 263K it's just now starting to ride a little loose but barely a squeak or rattle from this swedish tank. My Dodge Caravan Fell Apart and I mean "Fell Apart after 100K. The new version for 2015 looks great but Volvo has taken it up market so it's out of my price range. Car is still worth @$4,000....

Great Vehicle.....

by from New York on September 4, 2013

Don't get me wrong, this car is not a looker.... It looks a lot like a Honda CRV from the outside. Nevertheless, It performs like a high performance car. It handles great. I had an Expedition. I was hit by a 2004 Volvo 3 weeks ago. The Volvo totaled my Expo. That why I purchased a XC90. It's tough and rugged.. And did I mention it only takes $50 to fill my tank? Insane.....

One of the Best SUV's ever made!!

by from Bethesda, MD on June 5, 2013

This is a great vehicle. It handles like a car but carries an amazing amount of luggage + 7 people! It's a luxury SUV in all respects.

Our Expert Review: 2004 Volvo Xc 90