Good Experience Buying Used Audi From Bedford
November 6, 2018
We just bought a used car from Bedford (a 2014 Audi A5 convertible) and the experience was extremely pleasant and professional. A few specific points:
- We live 1,000 miles from Bedford so this transaction was done by phone, email, and text. Nonetheless, I feel like I got better service than we do in the showroom of most dealers. Our salesman, Chad, replied to every question quickly and did lots of running back and forth to both the car and its paperwork to check details I was curious about.
- The posted sale price was competitive and fair. The photos and specifications posted for the car were very detailed and accurate.
- Once we negotiated a deal the paperwork was completed promptly and sent by overnight mail for us to sign. Special note of thanks here to the title/documents assistant who prepared an immaculate signature package with very helpful tabs attached showing where to sign and explaining the forms.
- Chad was also very helpful working from his end with the transporter we arranged to pick up the car for us, and informed us the instant it was on the way.
- The car arrived and it was in beautiful shape and exactly as described, no surprises (except pleasant ones). Overall, the experience convinced me of Bedford's integrity and professionalism. Thanks !