Bill Utter Ford

New Used Service

362 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bill Utter Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service, Friendly, Helpful
    October 31, 2013

We wanted an F-150, but weren't sure if we could afford it. After speaking with Ray Travino he was able to get it into our price range. He was very fr...iendly and explained everything to us so we could fully understand what we were getting and what we were paying. Also after we purchased the truck he got in and showed us how to use all the different options the truck offered. Very pleased!

We sure do like happy customers around here! Welcome to the family!!!

• Consistent with helping the customers best interests
    January 18, 2018

We had to jump through so many hoops in order for me to be able to get a car and the help I received really was consistent. It definitely was frustrat...ing for everyone so the patience and ongoing help was very much appreciated.

• So easy to work with!
    January 18, 2018

Kim Payne was so easy to work with. He was always willing to answer my questions, he always returned my phone calls promptly, and never gave me the "r...un around" on anything concerning my new car purchase! I highly recommend Kim Payne and Bill Utter Ford! Also, Kenneth Carter and Carl Anderson were equally helpful, friendly and understanding with getting me the price and financing for my particular situation. I have been buying my vehicles from Bill Utter Ford since 1984 and can't imagine buying from any other dealership!

• Great Salesman
    January 17, 2018

Great. Mr Bill from the internet sales team was just awesome. And easy Steve was a super helpful. Denise in aftermarket very nice, and Mike in finance... was great.

• 2018 Ford Escape
    January 16, 2018

Everyone at Bill Utter Ford was easy to work with, and we got a great deal on a new Ford Escape. Overall, a great experience!

• Superior Sales experience
    January 15, 2018

Dave is one of the best at understanding customer service. He is respectful of my time and makes sure the transactions go smoothly. . .

• Oil Change.
    January 13, 2018

Very Fast Service, quality price ! Only Waited 1 Hour From Beginning to end. Love the friendly Staff and no hassle Service from Bill Utter Ford !

• Service
    January 11, 2018

Friendly personnel, work done quickly, repairs seem to have fixed the problem. If everything is fixed then I would use this dealership again. Thank Yo...u

• This was the best experience I have had a dealership. A+++
    January 11, 2018

I can say with confidence this was the best experience I have had a dealership. A+++ I was on the hunt for a Ford Raptor and spent a lot of time ca...lling dealerships and researching the forums. (www.fordraptorforum.com) I am from Ca and Ford Raptors are tough to find. I spent over a year trying to acquire a Raptor without getting slammed with the crazy market adjustments some dealerships are charging. I contacted over 50, yes 50 dealerships. I couldn???t find anything reasonable in Ca. I got jerked around by several Ca dealerships not coming through or hiding the market adjustment until you walk in. At this point I decided to expand my search. I added Organ, Utah, Nevada, Arizona and Texas. I first saw Bill Utter Ford came up several times on the Ford Raptor Forums. I then checked yelp and saw Bill Utter great reviews. I initially contacted Mitch Trimmer at Bill Utter Ford who was great. I sent him my order request to see if he could help me. The response I got was refreshing. He was able to help me and assured me there would be no runaround. He also informed me the Bill Utter Ford family didn???t charge Market Adjustments. I ordered a Raptor exactly the way I wanted. I then worked with Ray Trevino to complete my order and transaction. Ray was also extremely helpful and answered my many questions. This was my first time purchasing a vehicle out of state and Ray helped me through the process. Every person I dealt with at Bill Utter Ford was very professional and straight shooter. My 2018 Raptor came in earlier than expected and I got it just before Christmas. As this was my first out of state purchase I was worried about the transaction and that things may not go as planned. All these concerns were for not, everything went smoothly. Ray walked me through the process and everything went quickly and smoothly. Ray and Bill Utter sent all the correct documents to the Ca DMV for Ca taxes and registration this made the process that much better. The entire process went smoothly. The day I arrived to pick up my truck was the first day I met every one in person. I was not disappointed. Everyone from sales, title, manager were friendly and helpful. I can say with confidence this was the best experience I have had a dealership. A++++

• Top notch service
    January 9, 2018

I would like to thank the team at Bill Utter for working with me every step of the way to ensure I got the right vehicle at the right price. They went... out of their way to accommodate me and I am very grateful for the experience working with Easy Steve Davidson and the rest of the team that helped me get into my new Fiesta ST. I will be a customer for the long haul. I highly recommend Bill Utter to anyone looking for a low stress experience.

Bill Utter Ford