Bosak Honda in Michigan City

Sunday Closed Closed
New (219) 809-6469 (219) 809-6469
Used (219) 809-6480 (219) 809-6480
Service (219) 809-6110 (219) 809-6110

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Experience

Fast service and straightforward. Found me what I was looking for and the best deal for me. Most importantly I never felt any pressure, which I am always worried about when talking to car dealerships.

Dealer response

Thank you Bella for sharing! We value your feedback, and are very happy to hear your had the 5-star experience we aim for every time with every guest. We hope to welcome you back again in the future to hopefully provide the same experience for you again!

From the time we arrived we were treated with politeness....

From the time we arrived we were treated with politeness. Jordan, the product specialist was extremely professional, courteous & knowledgeable. She has excellent customer skills. I’ll definitely refer friends & family.

Dealer response

Awesome! Thank you for the 5-star review of your vehicle purchase experience at Bosak Honda Michigan City! We really appreciate it and are glad you enjoyed working with Jordan!

Great Service

Great service along with a friendly staff. It was a quick turn around for the tire repair. I will be coming back for any future repairs.

Dealer response

Awesome! Thank you for the 5-star review of your service experience at Bosak Honda! We really appreciate it!

2.2

Bad communication. Was told differently on phone. Extra...

Bad communication. Was told differently on phone. Extra charges. I was told one price on phone and different after done. Just not happy too expensive.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Positive or negative, it is important to us to ensure all feedback is addressed. If any issues or concerns have not yet been addressed by our management team, please do not hesitate to contact our General Manager, Ralph Fine. You can reach him at (219)-809-9009, so we can remedy those concerns. Thank you again for your feedback.

Went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my...

Went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Will keep going back there. Made sure I got the right car.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Bosak Honda to be a part of your car buying experience! We really appreciate the 5-star review and enjoy your new vehicle!

Honda Fan

I have been doing business with Bosak in Michigan City for almost 20 years. During that time I have moved to the Indy area. While it would be far more convenient to do business with a Honda dealership in the central Indiana area, I prefer to drive to Bosak. Over the years I have leased as well as purchased vehicles from them. I return to them for scheduled maintenance as well as for problems, (which has only been twice) throughout our “dealership/customer” relationship! EVERY SINGLE EMPLOYEE in EVERY department I have encountered personally, as well as observed has been, and continues to be, professional, courteous, attentive and kind. Bosak has a great selection of vehicles, they are housed in a great facility and their customer service goes above and beyond!

Dealer response

Awesome! Thank you for the 5-star review of your service experience at Bosak Honda! We really appreciate guest like you Deb and your loyalty! We can't thank you enough! Kind regards, Bosak Honda Michigan City.

Best experience ever in 31 years of buying new cars. Our...

Best experience ever in 31 years of buying new cars. Our sales team Alex and Sonia went above and beyond to accommodate us contactless to finalize all paperwor even bringing all business outside so that my husband and I did not have to enter inside the dealership. Prices and services CANNOT be best.

Dealer response

Awesome! We are thrill you had a positive buying experience with Alex and Sonia! We really appreciate your 5-star review and enjoy your new vehicle!

Very attentive to mine and my cars needs. Keeps detailed...

Very attentive to mine and my cars needs. Keeps detailed records of past visits and keeps me on track for recalls and suggested car maintenance

Dealer response

Excellent! We really appreciate you positive feedback on your service experience at Bosak Honda! We look forward to seeing you soon!

These guys are truly pros! They made my purchase very smooth and quick while being very smooth and professional. Thanks a ton for making my purchase go super smooth and easy.

Dealer response

Doug, thank you for the 5-star review of your vehicle purchase experience at Bosak Honda! We really appreciate it and enjoy your new Honda!

3.6

Bit of a bait and switch. Quoted a great price and drove...

Bit of a bait and switch. Quoted a great price and drove an hour one way. Talked to one sales person and received the price, talked to another sale person before test driving. No one bothered to tell me it was not brand new but was a dealer demo and that was the reason for the great price. Bought a set of rims as well and drove back over to get them. Turns out one of the rims was damaged but no one checked them before telling us to come get them so had to make yet another trip for the replacement rim. Also one of the key fobs did not work and we had to have it reprogrammed. Like the car but feel a little cheated by the sales people not being up front since I could have bought local for the same price.