• The best customer service in Evansville

I love DPatrick. The BEST customer service in Evansville. I will buy from them again.

Thank you for the review! #HappyDriving!

Thank you for the review! #HappyDriving!

• On the Edge and bought it

Daniel Coomes was fantastic! I was very satisfied with his customer service. He actually listened to what parameters I was setting. Give that kid a raise. He elevates D-Pats rep!!! Pick up my vehicle today! Excited!

• Great Experience

Great Buying Experience. Thanks Tony and Solomon!!

Great Buying Experience. Thanks Tony and Solomon!!

• Review of d patrick

Pleasant and easy to communicate with. Provided all info requested along with pictures. No hassle from salespeople. Asked price level I required and tried their hardest to get there. Will deal with them again. Seem to have a vast inventory of quality cars with low mileage and fair market values

• Never Again

Please reach out to Chad Humm chumm@dpat.com as soon as possible. We would like to get a little more information about your visit.

Bought a car from them 3 months ago. The first cold morning it would not crank. Checked the battery and it was completely dead. The battery was not the original battery and was less than a year old and should be covered under warranty either by them or the battery manufacturer. I called the dealer to see if I could bring it back to them and replace it. They told me it was a used car and I was "on my own" to fix it. Considering I took the battery out and all they would have to do swap it out, it would not have been out a penny. Needless to say, if that is how they treat customers, I will never go there again. At least the local battery dealer traded it out with no issues.

• Review

Great cutomer service. Went in to check out a car and eventually drove off with it. Great trade in deal as well. Highly recommend D-Patrick to others

Thank you for sharing! #HappyDriving

Thank you for sharing! #HappyDriving

• sheila singleton

Thank you for sharing your experience we will gladly share with Sheila and the rest of the team. #HappyDriving

She worked with me and found the vehicle I wanted and for an excellent price. She had a smile on her face and was very friendly the entire time. Excellent experience.

• 911 Turbo

The only dealership we bought from or had service that treat us like family! Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Tom thank you for sharing and thank you for your continued business! #HappyDriving

• Super service, great staff

Excellent service. Courteous staff Make you feel very special.

Thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Excellent service. Courteous staff Make you feel very special.

Thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

• D-Patrick Porsche service.

Brian and the service team at D-Patrick are superb! They go above and beyond to assist their customers with their service needs. They are excellent at what they do, always pleasant and finish repairs on time or ahead of time. Great!!!

Mary and Alex thank you for sharing, we are happy to hear your experience with us has been superb! Thank you for letting us earn your business. #HappyDriving