New 866-670-6141 Dealer Website
Used 866-660-9369 Email Dealer
Service 866-664-3289

Average based on 52 reviews
  • The best customer service in Evansville

I love DPatrick. The BEST customer service in Evansville. I will buy from them again.

Thank you for the review! #HappyDriving!

Thank you for the review! #HappyDriving!

• Review

Great cutomer service. Went in to check out a car and eventually drove off with it. Great trade in deal as well. Highly recommend D-Patrick to others

• sheila singleton

She worked with me and found the vehicle I wanted and for an excellent price. She had a smile on her face and was very friendly the entire time. Excellent experience.

• 911 Turbo

The only dealership we bought from or had service that treat us like family! Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Tom thank you for sharing and thank you for your continued business! #HappyDriving

• Super service, great staff

Excellent service. Courteous staff Make you feel very special.

Thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

Excellent service. Courteous staff Make you feel very special.

Thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

• D-Patrick Porsche service.

Brian and the service team at D-Patrick are superb! They go above and beyond to assist their customers with their service needs. They are excellent at what they do, always pleasant and finish repairs on time or ahead of time. Great!!!

Mary and Alex thank you for sharing, we are happy to hear your experience with us has been superb! Thank you for letting us earn your business. #HappyDriving

• Amazing Place to do Business!!!

Angie thank you for sharing and thank you for letting us earn your business! #HappyDriving

I bought a VW Jetta from another dealer's used car lot in December. It's needed some "tweaks". I also happen to have a physical disability & use hand controls. They are always very helpful for me getting in & out of the building; timing my repairs so that I can wait since I cannot drive any other vehicle & live about 45 miles away. They're very timely with getting me in for service & my car is returned sparkling clean! Although I will not be buying a new vehicle for several years, I am already considering buying a new VW from them for my next car. Phil O'Daniel takes EXCELLENT care of me when I am in - as does Ben! I NEVER open a door for myself! This is the kind of dealership & pride in work that I will continue to work with. Thank you so much!!

• Consistent courteous quality service.

Bob thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

I have only needed to bring my BMW in twice for routine service. Each time I have encountered courteous people who have thoroughly explained what needed to be done, provided a clean loaner vehicle, and returned my vehicle in the time estimated.

Bob thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

• Great service and friendly staff

The salesmen are very knowledgable and the service department is very good to work with.

Thank you for sharing JEB! #HappyDriving

Thank you for sharing JEB! #HappyDriving

• VW service is excellent!

Service staff extremely attentive and courteous. Repairs performed on time. I recommend D-Patrick consistently.

Thank you for sharing C Richardson! #HappyDriving