600 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Szott Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Buyer

Great experiences both times with Szott Ford. Tom Ryan definitely goes above and beyond to help you find the perfect vehicle to fit your needs. All of the staff is friendly, which helps when you have to make a big decision and purchase!! I will keep going back!!

• Great Experience!!
    April 3, 2017

Ernie and the Team over at Szott Ford have been great! They've helped many of our Insurance Clients. Jeff Felix State Farm Agency Ortonville

• Great Car! Go Get One!
    March 27, 2017

Went and bought a new car. Matt was very knowledgeable and answered all the questions I had. He knew about the Focus RS inside and out. I did plenty of research and Matt still knew things I didn't about the car. This was my first really big purchase in life and Matt made the process very straight forward and professional. Love the car! Thank you!

• Great Experience

Don Krawczak was a great big help while looking for a new vehicle, he's very knowledgeable and such a pleasant guy.. I will tell anyone i know who's looking for a vehicle to go and see him.

• Great Experience
    March 1, 2017

Working with Renee Weeks was a real pleasure. She is very professional and accommodating. I've worked with Renee since 2010 and will continue to work with her. This time around I needed a vehicle on short notice and she matched me up with the perfect truck! I love it!! I highly recommend Renee Weeks and Szott Ford for your next vehicle purchase.

• The Best
    March 1, 2017

I have purchased and or leased 6 vehicles from Szott Ford. For all 6 vehicles I had Anthony Ketchum taking care of me. I cannot say enough about Anthony and Szott Ford. The whole experience there is so stress free. Anthony is fast, reliable and most of all HONEST. He's going to do everything he can to get you the best price on your vehicle and the best available financing for you. I think if Anthony started selling Toyota's that I may buy a Toyota. Yeah, hes that good. Love you Boo.

• Excellent
    February 28, 2017

I've been dealing with Anthony for years and recommend him to anyone looking to get a car. He just recently put my mother in a car and she couldn't be happier.

• Shopping

Don Krawczak was great to work with and was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions

• Don Krawzak

Thanks Don for all your help today enjoyed all the nice cars you showed me

Thanks Don for all your help today enjoyed all the nice cars you showed me

• I had a great experience buying at Szott Ford

My salesperson Ernie was very courteous and knowledgeable. I will definitely go back to him again. I highly recommend this dealership and Ernie.