Szott Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

651 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Szott Ford from DealerRater.com

• September 24, 2016

Great experiences both times with Szott Ford. Tom Ryan definitely goes above and beyond to help you find the perfect vehicle to fit your needs. All o...f the staff is friendly, which helps when you have to make a big decision and purchase!! I will keep going back!!

April 20, 2018

Anthony Ketchum helped me explore my options and I never felt pressured in any way. He was always available and knew his stuff. Great experience an...d I highly recommend him and Szott Ford!

January 6, 2018

We had a great experience buying a car from here. We told Chris What we where looking to buy and the price range we wanted to be in, And he made it ha...ppen. He was very helpful through the whole process. We could not be happier with our Car and the experience we received with Chris and Jason.

December 28, 2017

My Appt.with Chris Schram was a great experience. Chris when out of his way to do everything he could to make my car leasing experience as painless a...s possible. Chris was a joy to work with. I went into the dealership with a price in my mind, and I told him I would not pay one penny more for my lease payment. He went to his manager 3 times, and finally got the car I wanted at the price I was willing to pay.I love my new Escape, and after driving a honda accord for nearly 35 years it was quite a change. I'm very happy with my new Escape, and a Big Thanks to Chris, who made my car leasing experience so pleasureable!

December 28, 2017

My experience and Szott Ford was incredable, made so by my sales rep. Chris Schram. From the moment I walked through the door, until I left in my new ...Ford Escape, Chris couldn't do enough for me. He made my leasing experience as painless as possible, and I still had a smile on my face when I left the dealership. Do yourself a favor, if you are looking for a great dealer and a wonderful sales rep, call Chris Schram at Szott Ford in Holly. I promise he will take great care of you and give you the kind of service you are hoping for, when you go looking for a new vehicle. Thanks again Chris!!

December 12, 2017

I had a great experience buying a car from Szott Ford. Brad Defrain was very knowledgeable about the inventory and what would work best for me with my... payments. I would recommend going here for your next car or truck purchase

December 8, 2017

Great people and very helpful through every step of the deal. Chris Boan and the whole crew a very good at their jobs. Always make it very easy for me... to get the deal I'm looking for. Thanks to my sales person also, Renee.

December 6, 2017

Tom Mazawey and Szott Ford are the best! Tom makes the process fun and incredibly easy! You will enjoy car shopping. Great guy, great company, great ...cars, awesome experience!

December 6, 2017

I worked with Tom Mazawey. He was awesome. He showed me several cars and was patient as I made my decision. He was able to guide me to the right decis...ion based on my needs. Chris and Anthony helped me with my credit app, which was a challenge, but still helped me walk out of here with a brand new expedition and f-150. The general manager came over to meet me and Personally thank me for my business. I am a customer for life.

December 6, 2017

I don???t live close but will be looking to lease a new car in the spring, and plan on stopping by. Tom Mazaway is my salesman, and he???s a top notch... guy.

Szott Ford