• Freeway Ford

Very open dealership, no hassle at all. From the time I was in the door to the time I was out driving with the new vehicle was under an hour. Very courteous and kept me informed the whole way. Barry McDaniels is very knowledgeable and guided the process through very quickly. Will definitely go back should I buy another Ford vehicle.

Keith, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great services

Did a good job, worked quickly, gave me quotes on things I need to replace, thank you!!

• Awesome. Just awesome!

I recently bought a 2014 Ford F150 XLT from Freeway Ford. The staff at Freeway Ford was excellent to work with. I highly recommend Freeway Ford to anyone that is in need of a new or used vehicle.

• 2015 Ford F-150

Dean at the service desk is awesome. He sincerely cares about the satisfaction of the outcome. Thanks for the great service !

• Great Service

Dean Gustafson was excellent to work with. He backed up everything he said he would do; called when he said he would and delivered my vehicle when he said he would. He also had my courtesy car ready when I showed up. Great service!

Joe, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great customer services

I decide to not look for any other deeler after I make the stop at Friway Ford. Everything went great and I ended In leasing a 2017 Expedition.

• Good job

I bought my Ford Fusion in 2013 from Freeway Ford. I have been pleasantly surprised with the quick and attentive service, whether for oil changes, recall repairs, etc. I would particularly call out Phil, (don't have his last name)who has done a great job handling my scheduled maintenance and recall repairs.

• Quick, convenient and a great price!

Everything was great! They had my truck in and out in no time and even washed it!

We?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great vehicle, great buying experience

I recently became the proud owner of a 2017 F-150 pickup truck. I am a car guy, but not a truck guy, so this has been a new experience all around with our first truck. We got the truck primarily to tow a boat, and that has been awesome. I can barely feel the boat back there, and we love the tow feature on the transmission, the extra cooling, the backup camera and the Pro Trailer back-up assist technology. We have even been averaging around 15 and-a-half miles per gallon with the boat, and our 2.7-liter, twin turbo, Ecoboost engine. The first week we had it we also loaded it up with mulch, and then later hauled some furniture. I'll never put any tools in it and head to the construction site, but the truck will get put to work in other ways! Saad Ghanem, our sales person at Freeway Ford, was super knowledgable and I could tell he really wanted me to have a good customer experience. So far we couldn't be happier, with our new vehicle, or the entire experience at Freeway Ford.

David, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new truck! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your vehicle from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Transmission hose replacement

Worst service ever. My truck was there a week. No one ever called me to update me I had to call every time in the evening once I was so frustrated that they didn't call me. When I talked to them they did not even show any customer service when I asked them to let me know they still never called. This was my worst experience ever! Don't take your vehicles there go somewhere else.