4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 466 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

466 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Freeway Ford from DealerRater.com

• December 4, 2017

5 star service. The review process is redundant though, as first I got a request of review from Ford, then from Freeway Ford. I would prefer just wr...iting one review and having it shared. This doesn't detract from the quality of the service however.

We apologize you feel the review process is redundant but thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are very happy to hear you received 5... star service. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to have you as a part of the Freeway Ford family.

May 19, 2018

My salesperson was Brian Ward. The Manager that I worked with is Greg. They were both fantastic in providing me excellent customer service. They we...re attentive to my needs. They provided me a very fair deal on my car. They were very friendly and were quickly responsive when I needed to reach them. I would recommend this dealership and Brian Ward as a salesperson to anyone.

Freeway Ford

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear that Brian and Greg were both attentive and provided you with excellent service. We hope you are... enjoying your new car and are happy to have you as a part of the Freeway Ford family.

May 15, 2018

Brought my car in as I had a recall notice. Everything went perfectly, they gave me a shuttle ride back home, so there was no interruption in my day.... Very satisfied customer.

May 14, 2018

Barbe and Brain were goth great people, both know what their talking about when it comes to selling a Ford. I love the price and service i got and wou...ld recommend Freeway Ford to my friends and family.

May 8, 2018

In past dealings with a dealership, I???ve always felt as though I had to be on the defensive, making sure we weren???t getting ripped of. The experie...nce I had with Barry at Freeway Ford was so different - everything was handled in an honest and up front manner, from the test drive to the negotiation and even the finance experience. We are happy with our vehicle, and happy to walk away with a positive experience with this dealer and sales person.

Barry McDaniels

Business Development Manager

April 29, 2018

My wife wanted a new car and she settled on a Focus SEL Hatchback. I called this dealership and spoke to Brian Ward. I explained what we would like a...nd within 30 mins I had an email outlining everything we had discussed. When we got to dealership the car was sitting immaculate and ready to go. All paperwork was ready. Brian explained everything about the car. The whole ecoerience was quick, thotough and pleasant. The best car buying experience, hands down. We travelled 270 miles and it was well worth it ... Superb.

Freeway Ford

Bee, thank you for sharing the experience you had. Quality service is very important to us and we know how valuable everyones time is. We are happy Br...ian could help you and your wife find a vehicle in a timely manner. We hope your wife is enjoying the Focus SEL Hatchback. Thank you for being a part of the Freeway Ford family.

April 25, 2018

Barry and his team at Freeway Ford went above and beyond to help me get exactly what I wanted in a vehicle. They kept me in the loop on the order I p...laced and exceeded every expectation I could have had. I would come back in a heartbeat! Their service has been second to none and They have a customer for life!

Barry McDaniels

Business Development Manager

April 23, 2018

looked for SUV on Auto Trader Barbe was quick to respond. She made the whole process very comfortable and a very smooth operation. I'll return!

Freeway Ford

Pete, we are happy to hear about the experience you had. We know how important it is to feel comfortable during your car buying process and are happy ...Barbe was there to help. We hope you are enjoying your new SUV and are happy to have you as a part of the Freeway Ford family.

April 23, 2018

Good prices, fast service, and they followed through on all promises they made. Ended up getting a better interest rate than I was originally quoted o...ver the phone. In and out of the dealership with my new truck in 90 minutes.

Freeway Ford

Thank you for sharing the experience you had here at Freeway Ford. We are happy to know about the fast service you had and the interest rate was bette...r than you had expected. We hope you are enjoying your new truck. Thank you for being a part of the Freeway Ford family.

April 20, 2018

Great experience from beginning to end and I love my Escape!. It was the shortest time I've spent purchasing a new vehicle, pretty much in and out wi...thin 2 hours for the whole process. I would definitely recommend Freeway Ford.

Freeway Ford

Cheryl, we are very happy to hear about the experience you had. We know how time consuming purchasing a new vehicle can be and are happy to know that ...you were in and out within 2 hours. We hope you are enjoying your new Escape and are happy to have you as a part of the Freeway Ford family.

9700 Lyndale Ave S Minneapolis, MN 55420