Freeway Ford

(4.7) 402 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

402 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Freeway Ford from DealerRater.com
  • clean, brightly lit facilities

I recently bought a 2014 Ford F150 XLT from Freeway Ford, and I am very impressed with how streamlined my experience was with Freeway Ford. They have ...a fantastic, friendly staff, and I would highly recommend this Dealer to anyone.

• Great Experience!

I just want to thank Barry McDaniels for a great buying experience! He was very professional in all aspects of my purchase. I would highly recommend... Barry and Freeway Ford!

• Impeccable service, person touch

Wonderful service again at freeway Ford. Justin was fair and honest, second car purchased from them. The process was easy and they were very helpful. ...They know their products. Thanks again!

• Amazing experience

I???ve been to hundreds of dealerships and never purchased a vehicle from one, until now. It???s all about the experience and the people at Freeway Fo...rd were amazing! From walking in the door, to driving off the lot in my new truck. I was treated with respect. I worked with Barbe and she was awesome. Most dealerships leave me dodging pushy sales people, but at Freeway Ford, I felt right at home. I highly recommend getting your next vehicle from here. When it comes time to buy again, I???ll be back.

Overall Experience

• Purchase of new Ford Edge experience.

After reviewing multiple Ford dealerships website we requested information from Freeway Ford. The information was provided in a very timely manner. ...We then set up a viewing and test drive within a couple of days. Everyone we encountered was very courteous and helpful and found the dealership to be very nice and neat. We worked out a deal that evening and scheduled the vehicle pickup the following Saturday. We arrived Saturday on a very frigid Minnesota December morning ane were greeted as we walked in the door. We added remote start which was being completed while we signed the paperwork. Freeway Ford had everything in order and we were on our way home later that morning in our new Edge. I feel that Freeway Ford does a very good job and would recommend any one looking for a new Ford vehicle to check them out.

• Dead Battery and New Tires

-10 and the car wouldn't start. Battery worked only if jumped. Called Freeway Ford and was told to bring it right over to the Quick Lane and they coul...d install a new battery. Got the car there but the Quick Lane had a 2 hour wait. No worries! Dropped the car off and within 1 hour got a call that the battery was in! They also noticed that my tires were low on tread - which I already knew. Offered a fantastic price on the Goodyear Assurance All Season tires and there was a rebate which they filled out for me and submitted. How easy was that??? LOVE Freeway Ford! Always friendly and always professional!

• Barry McDaniels & Freeway Ford

Barry McDaniels made finding the right vehicle for me at the right price easy. He had my budget and wants - found exactly what I was looking for and ...made the whole transaction efficient and enjoyable. His attention to detail and quick response made me feel like a partner rather than another "year end customer".

• great service

the service dept goes out of its way to make sure you are satisfied Dean in service takes rewsponsibility of issues and follows up to make sure you ar...e taken care of

Overall Experience

• My 6th car purchased here.

When I come in, I am always greeted instantly, and asked "what can I do to help you?". When Brian showed me the cars I had pre-chosen, he was friendly..., very upbeat and willing to do what needed to be done to get me into the car I wanted. He seems very straight forward and was a pleasure to work with.

• 2018 Ford Escape

I can always count on the staff at Freeway Ford to treat me fair and kind. They are always honest and up front with the options available to me. Th...is is my 3rd car from Freeway Ford and it won't be my last

Freeway Ford