Bocker Auto Group

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent Experience
    January 27, 2018

This dealership provided excellent and courteous customer service and had great facilities. From clean showroom to smiling staff greeting you, I felt ...confident about my car buying experience. Brandon Busker was respectful, professional and most of all had superior communication throughout the entire process from start to finish. I love nt new GMC Acadia!!!

Thank you very much for such a great review. We work really hard to make every customer experience the best, every time. Both Brandon and Bocker's app...reciate you taking the time to visit us and purchase from us. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you soon for your first oil change. Heather Customer Experience Manager

• Retired
    November 2, 2017

I would never consider any other dealership when purchasing or repairing a vehicle. Everyone at "Bocker Auto Group" is top of the line and care that ...you are satisfied.

Janet, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review! We appreciate your business and support!

• Kudos to the Bocker Auto Group...again!!!
    October 29, 2017

This is the 6th vehicle we have purchased from Bocker's. We have always been treated with the utmost courtesy & respect by everyone associated with t...his dealership! Their friendliness is unmatched. They have done whatever it takes to satisfy us and actually made the purchase process a pleasure! Thanks to Dean Obert, our salesman, Delbert Bunker, owner, Danny Busch, finance, and Denny Rackow & Brian Neels, parts department for all their expertise and assistance with our new 2018 Equinox purchase! If you are looking for a new or used vehicle, come see these folks. You won't be disappointed!

Rich and Pat, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to take care of all your... vehicle needs and continued support. Our goal is to be your dealership for life. Heather

• My experience was excellent!
    October 4, 2017

We decided to lease our 1st vehicle and Bocker made the process seamless & easy. Their customer service is 2nd to none. If you are looking to buy or l...ease a car - check them out!!

Angela, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. From all of us here at ...Bockers, thank you!

• Worth the drive
    September 23, 2017

Well worth the 2 hour drive from the QC. Gary S was great to deal with. He answered all of our questions and looked up information for us. We never fe...lt pressured and feel we received a great fair deal from Bocker on our used SUV. Just a great family atmosphere from people in the friendly town of Freeport. The new guy in Finance was outstanding as well. I since that there is a great appreciation of the community from the people that work there. I highly recommend Gary S and Bocker.

• Chase was amazing!
    September 18, 2017

Over Labor Day weekend my son Paul totaled his car. This was out in Maryland. Got ahold of Chase Euell. He searched out here for an appropriate vehicl...e. When he couldn't find one he suggested a car here. After much hard work on Chase's end, Paul now has a wonderful car from Bockers. We're very pleased with it and the previous 4 vehicles weed purchased from Bockers.

• Truck Purchase from Bocker
    June 8, 2017

The sales man Gary was one of the best salesman I have dealt with. Not only was he genuine but went above and beyond to get my vehicle in tip top shap...e. I would recommend him to anybody.

• Very smooth car buying process.
    May 1, 2017

This was my first time buying a car from a dealership so I was somewhat uneasy going into this new experience. Bocker, and Chase in particular, were v...ery easy to work with. I test drove a couple cars and left to try some other dealerships in the area. I came to realize after dealing with some other pushy salespeople that I definitely wanted to work with Chase. My next visit to Bocker I found a Lacrosse that I loved and we started working out the details for a sale. Throughout the whole experience Chase was very accommodating and always answered my calls when I had questions, he's even contacted me since to make sure everything has gone smooth with my new vehicle. All around my experience with Bocker has been pleasant. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone and I look forward to working with them again in the future.

Preston, thank you so much for taking the time to give us such an awesome review. We truly appreciate you and letting us earn your business. I will pa...ss this along to Chase and know that he looks forward to earning your business every time. Congratulations again on your vehicle and we will see you soon! Heather Customer Experience Manager

• Bocker Auto Group
    April 4, 2017

Brandon was very helpful and knew just what I was looking for in a new car. Extremely knowledgeable about the features of the car. Very comfortable ...talking with him and others that made the deal work for us. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a new or use car, go to Bocker Auto Group to get the best deal.

• Bocker auto group
    March 27, 2017

The salesman at Bocker went above and beyond my expectations helping me search for a different vehicle. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. I ...will definitely go back next time I'm looking to purchase another vehicle and recommend others to check them out.

Jenna, thank you so much for taking the time to write that awesome review! We greatly appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to doin...g business with you in the future!

Bocker Auto Group