BMW of South Albany

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 692-2204 (877) 692-2204
Used (877) 695-2145 (877) 695-2145
Service (877) 699-0599 (877) 699-0599

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Recall visit

First time in since car purchase in July. They gave me a loaner for the 3 hours it would take for the rear view camera recall. Very positive experience; thank you!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

No drama

Very easy to get in and out. Very nice people and a loaner was immediately available for my use

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at BMW of South Albany!

4.3

Older BMW 3 series repair

Thorough inspection. Required repairs explained. Repairs and service always satisfactory. Price is $$$

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope to see you again in the future.

Scheduled service on my BMW X5

I was able to work while waiting in a comfortable and fully equipped business lounge.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with great feedback. We are glad you could take advantage of some of our amenities. We hope to see you again soon!

Could not have been treated N.Y. BETTER

After shopping for tires and being given quotes from multiple locations that all contained incorrect or incomplete information I was recommended to Brad. He got me in and out, saved me money and made the experience easy. I would recommend BMW of South Albany to anyone who needs repairs.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how BRad did during your service process. We are glad he is a member of our team. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

New car purchase

Sales service was exceptional, as it has been repeatedly when Ive visited. This is my fourth car from this dealer, and I will continue to purchase cars from them in the future. Nothing but a positive experience.

Service

Brad is the best! Always friendly and super helpful.

4.5

Routine service and low tire

I needed nitrogen in my tire and just took it in. Larry told me my car was also due for routine service. It was all done within 1.5 hours and because of my service package, at no charge to me. Love it.

Great experience

Great experience! Anthony did a great job at going through the overview of the vehicle with me!

Dealer response

We are happy to hear about your recent experience with Anthony. We will be sure to share your kind words with him

Owner of four BMWs

Great dealership. Second time we needed a quick repair on a BMW while visiting upstate NY (once last year). Both times were exceptional. See you again next summer.

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We are grateful to you for taking the time to let us know how we did. See you again in 2020!