Ariay Sales & Leasing

35 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 9, 2015

Overall good buying experience.. I have always been leery of "Brokers" but everything went smoothly and efficiently. Even though I live in Wyoming, paperwork... went through great. People need to understand that a broker is not a dealer, (complete with shop, etc) and shop accordingly. I would definitely purchase a vehicle from them again.

BC, Thank you for the great review about your experience with us. Thank you again for the kind review. We truly appreciate it!

March 5, 2015

They did an excellent job supporting my initial inquiry right through completion of the transaction and vehicle delivery. They are truly a service oriented... dealer. I highly recommend them.

Thank you Joe, It was a pleasure to assist you. Hopefully we are going to be able to help you and your family in the future.

December 15, 2014

We bought an Audi 2 months ago. The guy was very nice and we were overwhelmed by it as some other dealerships were not so friendly and their product knowledge... was poor. However after only two months our cars engine warning light came on and it will now cost us over 2,000 to get the car fixed! He also failed to mention that the car had been repossessed, he lied about the tinted window damage saying it is scratches and would only cost 20 bucks or so to get fixed which is actually now chipped glass damage and after saying he would fill it up with gas he did not. I DO NOT recommend this dealership!

The vehicle was inspected with an Audi dealer before you made the purchase. When you purchased the vehicle you refuse to purchase any extended warrant...y. After few months your check engine light came on and you are blaming it to the seller! Please contact dealer for any assistant.

September 3, 2014

I recently purchased a vehicle and I would definitely recommend them. They were able to find the car that I wanted at a fair price. All my questions were... answered and explained in detail with a very professional and friendly manner. They made a pleasant experience!! I would highly recommend Ariay Auto Broker!!! Thank you!

Thank you for the Business, please contact us in case you need anything in the future.

June 9, 2014

One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. Honest and straight forward dealership that answered all of my questions about the car I purchased... from them. Afsoon (Sue) was a pleasure to work with and I'm 100% satisfied with my car and the fantastic deal I received. I would recommend them to my friends and family and look forward to buying a second car from them in the future.

We truly appreciate your business and looking forward to serve you in the future, please contact us in case you need anything. Thank again Ash Aria...y

May 13, 2014

Ash and Sue from Airay Auto Brokers have been amazing to work with. I bought a very clean and nice looking Audi from them and the process was quick and... pretty simple. It is a family business that cares and only brings in quality cars. I would recommend them to anyone. There was nl pressure and Ash took the time to show me every option in the car and how it works. So far, I am very impressed!

Alejandro, We truly appreciate your business and looking forward to serve you in the future, please contact us in case you need anything. Ash

April 23, 2014

By far the BEST experience I have EVER had buying a used car! The staff was professional, courteous, kind, and helpful. Everything was to my complete satisfaction!... They absolutely made me feel like a valued customer.

Dear Linda, We truly appreciate your business and looking forward to serve you in the future, please contact us in case you need anything. Ash

March 31, 2014

Great all around experience. We felt like our dealer was honest and professional. Unlike most of the silver tongues we encountered before finding "Ash"... at Ariay auto broker. Well worth the time and drive across the state for our purchase. Thanks!

Joe, We truly appreciate your business and looking forward to serve you in the future, please contact us in case you need anything.

July 26, 2013

Satisfied Customer I was very satisfied and I was made to feel like I was part of the family! Thanks to all that helped and made this purchase a possibility!... Excellent follow through. The whole process was short and sweet; the dealership has good people and great cars.

Sandy, We truly appreciate your business and looking forward to serve you in the future, please contact us in case you need anything. Enjoy your new t...ransportation Ash Ariay

May 25, 2013

Found the exact truck I was looking for at the price I wanted to pay. Ash was a pleasure to work with. Would of never found this broker if it wasn't for... cars.com