Online Automotive

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–4:00pm
(623) 201-4834 (623) 201-4834

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience

Glenn was great to work with. Highly recommend him and their business. Will go back to them on my next purchase. Toyota Tundra is like new, love the truck. I priced around and they had the best deal. Thank you Glenn.

Super Happy

Ralph was awesome. Found me a loan when others didn't at a great rate. Truck is in brand new shape. Couldn't be happier with my truck and the buying process.

3.5

Customer Care

I had a great experience buying my first car since 1999...Cory was very helpful filling me in with all the details about the purchase etc. I was very aprehensive about making the right decision, if this was truly the right car for me. Cory reassured me and added to the contract that if I changed my mind within a certain time period I could return the car without any obligation on my part. Along with the car I purchased an extended warranty. I truly feel this is the right car for me even to this day! So, why only 1 star in customer service? Being the type of consumer that I am upon purchase I immediately took the car to the nearest dealership for a new owner inspection. It came through with flying colors except the right front window motor was not working. Something I do not remember trying before purchasing the car. Before purchasing the car I told Cory that I was going to have the car inspected. He said, no problem, if there was anything wrong they would take care of it. I paid for the inspection and the repair. With the receipt and old part in hand I contacted Cory and advised him of the situation to which he said they would send me a check to cover the repair. My date of purchase was February 28, 2017, to this day I have not seen a check!!!!

Outstanding Experience!

Sean is the ultimate professional. After over 50 years of buying cars, this was the most pleasant experience!

Amazing Service and Top Quality Inventory

Sean and the entire group at Online Automotive did a great job helping my family find a used car that seems brand new. They worked to find what we wanted and made the price, financing and pick up process so easy. They treated us fairly and with respect. So refreshing!!

Simply The Best Auto Buying Experience !!!

Sean and his Team are AMAZING !!! I have been buying cars and trucks for years BUT NEVER have I encountered the Level of Professionalism that I found with Sean and the folks at Online Automotive ! A True 5 STAR Experience ! So if you are as sick of hearing car salesman nonsense as I am , you are now at the RIGHT PLACE for your Auto Buying Experience !!!!! Thanks Again Sean and we will be seeing you soon Mike Ragland

Great Experience

Great buying experience. Will do all my business with Sean and his group in the future.

Outstanding experience!

Last evening found me at a different dealership, interacting with a salesman who, although pleasant, tried to apply pressure for me to buy immediately (ridiculous tactics). It frustrated me and I was wary of continuing the process. However, ONLINE AUTOMOTIVES renewed my faith in this area. Dealing with Sean was fantastic - no tricks, no pressure, no issues whatsoever. He found the best auto for my needs and made purchasing it a simple undertaking. Wonderful value for my trade-in, excellent financing terms, and an understanding that time is indeed money - the entire visit was less than two hours. Highest recommendation!

Ms. Patricia Ybarra

Five Stars! This dealer was very up front. The sale was quick and easy. I would recommend Ed to anyone interested in buying a car.

The Best Truck buying experience I have ever had!

Sean Williams at shoponlineautos.com was so helpful. Sean really listened to what I was looking for and what was important to me. I was referred to Sean from another happy customer and I was not left disappointed. Sean delivered! We are so happy with our Ford F-150 it is a beauty. Everything from beginning to the end moved smoothly and quickly. Thank you Sean Williams we will be back for our future car/truck purchases. This is one very happy customer!