Quality Mazda

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 16 reviews

Call This Dealer

Service Department is Terrible
    April 15, 2018

There is a major problem with their service department and that is that while you can make an appointment, they won't keep it. It is always first come.../first serve. No matter what you do they will tell you that you have to leave your car. I tried several times in several ways to find out how I could make an appointment that would allow me to wait while the car was serviced, and no matter how I phrased it I got the same answer. You have to leave your car all day. In fact, just to make it worse, they said I really should arrive at 7:00 a.m. if I wanted to make sure that my car was serviced that day. I live a far distance from Quality Mazda so I cannot do this unless I am willing to spend all day doing - well, I don't know what. And I have a problem that needs to be fixed. I made an appointment and did not find out until I drove all the way in to Albuquerque that they would not honor it. I made the appointment online. "Oh," I was told, "the online system will make an appointment whether or not there is someone available to work on your car." What? I have never heard of this. So be forewarned. Unless you can leave your car all day, their service department won't be any use to you. I will not be going there ever again, and it will make me think twice about buying a Mazda again. I may even trade this car in even though it is not a year old so I can buy something where the dealer has good service. My sister has a Toyota, and they have always serviced her car immediately even if she just drives in without an appointment.

Mazda CX-5 for Cheryl Byrd
    September 11, 2017

Mime Frye was awesome and very patient with my negotiating.

abuyer
    September 2, 2017

This was a good experience. I was treated well and fairly and I will revommend this dealership

Excellent dealership all around
    November 1, 2015

Quality Mazda is a great Dealership. Ben Vigil, one of the sales specialists, welcomed me and answered all of my questions. He walked me through the e...ntire purchase making sure I felt confident I made the right choice. Daniel, in the finance department, expedited our paperwork. I made for a great buying experience. Not only is the sales department great, but the service department is fantastic as well.

Excellent Customer Service!!!
    October 1, 2015

Joe Manriquez and Ben Vigil went above and beyond to get my what I needed for my new car! I was in the market for a Mazda CX-5 and was on a set budget..., After an initial visit to see what was on the lot, Joe called to follow up with us on pricing and different options we could work out. When I showed up to the dealership, Joe wasn't there, but Ben was able to call him and work with me to save me another trip. Ben did everything he could to get me into the car that I wanted. On the day I purchased the car Ben sat with me and gave me detailed instructions on how everything worked, went through the manual with me and even helped me set up my phone to the bluetooth system. He took the time to introduce me to the service workers so I knew who I would talk to about service and called to follow up a few days later. These guys are wonderful and I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a new car. As a matter of fact I already did, I sent my grandfather there and he purchased a car at Quality a few days later!

Best car buying experience EVER!
    September 23, 2015

Andrew Heavner is BY FAR the BEST sales person I have ever dealt with. I wasn't looking to necessarily buy today. I was in for an oil change (lol), bu...t Andrew took the time to show me the cx-3, knew his product and we bought a 2016 Mazda cx-3. LOVE this vehicle! We highly recommend Andrew and Quality Mazda. I previously purchased a Mazda 6 in 2010, I loved the car and service guys. Now I have found a great and honest sales person that I would highly recommend to any of my family and friends! Thanks, Andrew!

Things are good so far
    September 22, 2015

This is my second Mazda, my first one was bought in Texas and I owned it for seven years. Never had a problem with it and so I went by last week to Qu...ality Mazda to have the oil changed and ended up buying a new one. Ben Vigil was my salesperson, very personable and helped the best he could. We looked at all the ones I was interested in and he listens to what you are looking for, then steers you in that direction. While we were on the test drive he even programmed my phone into the blue tooth. I understand that there are some cars that have some issues that are hard to fix but that happens in any car brand, and I understand how frustrating that can be. So far things have gone fine with my new car, I do have a small glitch that I will be bringing in to get fixed and I expect them to do the best to fix it

Excellent buying process and customer service
    September 16, 2015

I looked at the inventory on line and chose the vehicle I was interested in. Ben Vigil had the car ready for me to test drive when I arrived. The buyi...ng process was quick and efficient. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Quality DiLorenzo Made It Happen
    September 9, 2015

Annette DiLorenzo and her team at Quality Mazda took care of my family and I in a way that we never felt rushed or pushed around. Our sales guy, Joe M...anriquez listened to what our criteria was and got us into the car we not only needed but wanted. We couldn't be happier with our Mazda3! Thank you!

We Picked a SUV Mazda over a Toyota, or a Honda
    August 4, 2015

We searched and researched for about 3 months, for a much needed vehicle. We could not decided between a Toyota, Honda, or Mazda SUV. From our researc...h, we settled on a Mazda. We found an SUV, on-line, at Quality Mazda. We agreed on a set price, then traveled about 300 miles to the dealership, to test drive it. We liked it, and ended up buying it. The SUV was thoroughly mechanically checked through their multiply point inspection. Quality Mazda kept their initial price agreement. Aaron Randall, Ben Vigil, and the finance guy were courteous and helpful. We highly recommend Quality Mazda to anyone. Mazdas are fun to drive, and best of all, they are very reliable.

Quality Mazda