Average based on 11 reviews.
  • Flowe Mazda of Charlottesville

My CX5 is awesome. Everyone was so helpful. I really enjoyed going back for my first free oil change and tire rotation. My salesman, Ray Jordan, had a big hug waiting for me. What a really nice guy!

• buying a new Mazda

When I went to pick up my car, it was not ready (ie, prepped for delivery), salesman did not have paperwork ready, sales manager stepped in and got things rolling (but he is definitely a happy guy!). When signing sales documents I found a $1,000.00 error!!! The showroom is like a large very unattractive warehouse. This place needs work. I almost left to go over to Staunton to buy the car. Love Mazda but this dealership needs a leader!!!

• mazda 3

I've always had a pleasant experience with Flow Mazda. "Janice" at the service desk is awesome!!

• customer

loved the service purchased car from Kenny Edwards

loved the service purchased car from Kenny Edwards

• New car for wife birthday

• New car for wife birthday

• Perfect Purchase with Awesome Service

Customer service is top notch. The buying experience was very easy.

Customer service is top notch. The buying experience was very easy.

• Outstanding service!!!!

They are always very informative when it comes to every little detail with my car. They always have my car looking new when I leave out of there after my car is serviced on. Janice is wonderful! Ask about her!

• Great customer service and maintenance!

I have a 1999 Mazda pick up that needed quite a few repairs and Flow Mazda worked with excellence with my situation both personally and professionally. I had to work within my budget and within some time constraints around a death in the family. Not only did they get me set up with a loaner car but they went out of their way to help me get repairs done for a new clutch, tires, lights, etc. to pass inspection so that I could get my truck back in time to help with necessary hauling I was doing cleaning out a house. Josh in the Service Dept and Janice at the front desk were wonderfully helpful professionals willing to work with me and my family during a difficult time. These folks should get recognized for their courtesy and compassion and I'd recommend them as well as their sales staff without hesitation! Five gold stars!

• Great Service, Friendly People.

Flow of Charlottesville is a small, but very friendly facility. They are very concerned with the customer's time and needs.