Mac Haik Ford

New Used Service

807 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mac Haik Ford from DealerRater.com

Great experience!
    April 10, 2018

I want to thank The folks at Mac Haik for their excellent service and response. I appreciate the opportunity to visit this location and the people the...re. Will defiantly do business with them in the future!

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any additional needs or questions, w...e will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Friendly
    April 9, 2018

My experience at Mac Haik Ford was a pleasant one. The sales rep Aladdin was very knowledgeable and friendly to work with. The process of purchasing ...my truck was quicker than I have ever experience before at any other dealer. I love my new truck and I???m glad I bought it at Mac Haik Ford.

Recomended
    April 6, 2018

This was my first experience of buying a car on my own and it was a pleasant one. I would recommend Mac Haik Ford to family and friends.

Buying my lease
    April 5, 2018

Transaction to buy our less vehicle was easy and without complications. Aladdin held our hands and guided us through it all with ease, friendliness an...d professionalism.

Great Experience
    March 30, 2018

Aladdin was very thorough and took the time to explain all the features of the vehicle we purchased. He made the buying experience very easy for us.

New Car Sales Consultant

Very enjoyable internet shopping experience
    March 26, 2018

I sent an email to the dealership on Tuesday evening after hours about my interest in making a purchase, and Omar responded first thing on Wednesday m...orning. I had shopped around and knew exactly what model, color, and options I wanted, and Omar put a deal together after only three email exchanges! He was sensitive to my schedule constraints and had the vehicle ready for delivery that day at 4:30 pm. There were absolutely no surprises or unpleasant moments during the transaction process. Every employee at Mac Haik treated with courtesy and respect. I appreciate the professionalism that Omar and his colleagues demonstrated during my purchase experience.

Professionalism
    March 22, 2018

Aladdin is an exceptional sales person. He understands the needs of a customer and based on that he try to find the best solution/deal for you. Even t...hough I had a situation with another salesperson that makes me push away from close the deal with MacHaik Aladdin toke over the situation and handle it in a very good way. I liked his approaching as a salesperson and his professionalism. Thanks Aladdin

New Car Sales Consultant

Felt like I got the run around.
    March 20, 2018

I knew exactly which vehicle I wanted to buy. On Mac Haik???s website is had a ???no haggle??? price. I told Roy I was coming out to look at the vehi...cle and if I was as on the website I would buy. The next day I visited the dealership and Roy was not there. That was fine. I got handed off to Jason. We went to the storage lot and looked at the vehicle. It was as advertised. We went back to the dealership and that when Jason proceeded to tell me could not sell me the vehicle at the no haggle price from the website. He claims that upgrades had been done to the car. I told him I don???t care about the so called upgrades. I wanted the no haggle price. I went home. The next day I called Jason and told him the if they want to sell the car at the no haggle price I would bring a check today. 10 minutes later he texted me that we had a deal. I feel like they tried to game me for extra money. An advertised price is an advertised price.

Roy Casas

Jason Brown

New Car Sales Consultant

Took a while but got the deal done
    March 18, 2018

Aladdin was great. The whole car shopping experience is overwhelming but they did a great job. Would recommend my friends to this dealer and Aladdin. ...Was actually a better price than the Pasadena location.

Friendly staff
    March 15, 2018

Aladdin did a great job in every way possible. I brought my wife and kids with me to the dealership, and my kids started to get antsy while an issue w...ith a recal on the vehicle I was purchasing was being handled. Aladdin made arrangements to get us into a loaner vehicle so that we could go get a bite to eat while we waited. We also received a very fair value on our trade in. Overall a very positive experience.

Mac Haik Ford