Toyota of Victoria

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2020 Sequoia

Thank You Virginia for your services you are the best sales person at Toyota of Victoria I am super excited with my new 2020 Toyota Sequoia

2020 Toyota Camry

Thank You Virginia for your services you are the best sales person at Toyota of Victoria I am super excited with my new 2020 Toyota Camry Lease Purchase

Oil change, rotated tires

Very friendly dealership. I enjoy visiting with staff briefly while I wait for my vehicle. Dealership is clean and very professional. I have a walker and everyone offers to help.

4.0

Oil change and tire rotation

As always great service no hassle just take it and bam service done great service and friendly staff have never had a problem and no complaints keep up the great service

Nurse

Hadn’t purchased a vehicle in 5 years...the salesman and staff were very professional and courteous...I appreciate that in this day and age. Thanks for everything! Will definitely recommend you to my friends!!!

Yaris

The young man who took charge of the service was very professional. Customers are greeted and treated well after the sale. Keep up the good work.

Service Jesse

Awesome service, everyone was great from service rep to porter to reception to cashiers. Easy to make the appointment. Love the reminders. Service rep followed up on everything!

Administrator

We had an awesome experience, Ford is our salesperson and he is wonderful and we highly recommend him. Toby from finance was very helpful and honest, he got us the payment that we wanted.

Great Over All

I Had A Great Experience. Everyone Made This Process Nice Easy and Quick. My Credit Isnt So Good So I Really Didnt Have Faith That Id Be Walking Away With Car But They Found A Way And Im Very Grateful.

4.3

Pretty Straightforward

Went in to look for a dependable car for my sons. I know Toyota is a reliable brand as I have owned one myself. The staff at Toyota of Victoria was helpful and I don't feel like they were playing games with pricing or anything. My only complaint is the time it took to deal with paperwork but, that's par for the course when buying a car.